68 🫰

"Lisa I-" He stopped.

Her expression told him to. Although she wanted an explanation and an end of this, she was also about to breakdown.

He closed his eyes.

"I'll tell you. All of it. But is there anyway we could do this later? I really have to go now."

Her jaw dropped. Literally dropped.

"Are you joking?" She scoffed.

"Lisa-"

"Enough. That's enough. I'm going back to Thailand. Come back when you're ready with excuses and this." She showed the paper into his arms and brushed past him.

"Lisa Jaejun-"

"Don't.you.dare. I don't even want you near him." She said for the last time.

They always went a bit too far when they argued. Well how was this going to end now?

______________________________

Rosè was getting officially engaged 3 weeks later. Today. Lisa wasn't in the mood but she waited for this for 9 years. Nearly a decade. There no letting go.

She got herself ready. She never went back to Thailand. She was staying at her dorm.

Jaejun was brought back with Chitthip and Marco this Friday. Until then Lisa had time to sort a place out. She had a few mansions in Seoul so it wasnt that hard.

Lisa's dress was simple yet the colour was eye catching in a good way

Her hair was simple too because she didn't wanna do much

Her hair was simple too because she didn't wanna do much. Lazy in other words.

She walked down the stairs to sort out the rides for everyone, getting into a her manager Lisa era.

She opened the door to the sudden door bell. There stood Jeon Jungkook with a bouquet of flowers and a box. The box looked like a gift for Jaehyun. A designer mens brand.