41 🫰

They were all in the hospital.

Lisa was sleeping on the bed, Her pregnant self was exhausted. Very.

Jisoo was in the next room.

She had a massive bleed and was resting now.

Jungkook was still in a coma due to how deep his Bullet had gone.

Lisa obviously wasn't told, due to her stress and mental health level.

Rosè was sitting in Lisa's room, reading a Manwa magazine and drinking iced boba.

Jennie was at home with Taehyung.

Suga was still in the hospital and Jong had gone home.

Everything was slowly going back to normal, until...

Lisa woke up.

She asked where Jungkook was and Rosè had to tell her the truth.

Lisa didn't take much stress. She took a deep breath and carried her heavy tummy and herself to the ward where Jungkook was.

She strolled around a few times while rosè went to get dinner for them.

Just then, madam Jeon, Jungkooks mother, stormed in to the hospital with Irene's Mom, Dahri Gu.

"Yah Lalisa! How dare you attack my daughter?" Dahri Pinned Lisa's arms behind her back and pulled her hair.

"Ah!" Lisa screamed.

Madam jeon knew she had to do something but her ego and proudness was sky high.

Lisa was screaming and the hospital staff did nothing due to the status of madam Jeon.

Rosè had just Brought food for them.

When she saw this, she put the food tray on a bench and immediately pulled Dahri back.

She looked at Lisa's tear filled eyes and shot a disgusted Look at madam Jeon.

"You are a disgrace as a mother" Rosè insulted Madam Jeon.

____________________________________

Jungkook had woken up now. Lisa was also heavily pregnant by 8 and ½ months.

Jungkook decided to work at home just like he did before when she was about 3 months pregnant.

(I'm writing the flashback yall)

"Baby" Lisa called.

"Ne wifey?" Jungkook looked at her.

"The due date is in 17 days"

"Hm and?" He asked softly.

"Can you not go for work the last week....?" She hesitated.

"Ofcourse not. I'm staying at home until 1 month for the baby is complete sweetie" He pulled her into his lap.

"Thank you" she kissed his cheek.

"No problem love"

He went back to his work while she just cooked dinner.

She was cooking jjigae and stor fry ramen.

_______________________________
Super shortttt! Ik! I'm so sorry yall but longer ones are coming up bear with me.

You won't see the regular ones for a while because I'm uploading the flashbacks of the missed 4 months. ILY 🤟