53 🫰

"Hey hye Kyo unnie" Lisa called her no.

"Hello Lisa. Have you thought about it?"

"Yes unnie but personally I don't want this. You know I had scandals with Hoseok. I don't won't it to revoke. Thank you but I'm so sorry to turn this down"

"No that's alright Lisa. Thank you for considering"

_________________________________
2 months later

"Jungkook!! You are so mean!" Lisa shouted.

"What did I do now??"

"Did you tell Mingyu that I wasn't going to Dinner with him tonight?" She asked.

"Ofcourse, you are my wife, Why would let you go to dinner with another man? That to he sent roses with the invitation!" He made his expression as if what he did was right.

"Jungkook! He is just trying to help me out with BABYMONSTER debut!" She threw her head back and sighed like a she was mad at her little son.

"He didn't have to send Roses?" He did a action with his hands.

If that wasn't it, these two foight over little things like kids everyday, I mean that's usual but the turning point was when She shouted at him and He shouted back. They threw glares at each other and didn't talk for days.

That's when Lisa decided to Go with Jennie and set up a play date for Hwari to meet Jaejun.

Jaejun was brought by Lisa to Jennies place to meet hwari today.

Hwari was 7 months old and literally so cute.

Lisa's outfit :

"They seem to get along Unnie" Lisa smiled.

The two were watching how Hwari was give a cute smile to the 1 month old Jaejun.

"Is Jisoo unnie coming?" Lisa asked.

" I don't think so. She might go home because You know how She met Haein oppa day before yesterday right? She probably needs peace of mind right now." Jennie sighed.

"Yeah probably..." Lisa sighed too.

"Let me go make us a smoothie Yeah?" Jennie got up.

"Thank you unnie." Lisa smiled.

It was raining like hell today. At this point Seoul could flood.