36 🫰

"I have a feeling this is Solji" Jungkook murmered.

"She does give out a bad vibe" bambam commented.

Well bambam grew up with Lisa as well so it's only fair that he knew Solji and Jisol too.

"What do we now?" Eunwoo asked.

"Master!"  Namjoon had just finshed his call with someone.

All 4, Hyunjin, Jungkook ,Eunwoo, Bambam turned towards him.

"Madams car, I remembered the number plate and gave it to the guards! One of them in the North saw it and reported it to the nearest other guard and they passed it down until one guard now had the cars stopped location in the east" He reported.

"Great, so now we just go save her?" Bambam said hurriedly.

"Hold on. This sounds too easy to me. There is no way they are This dumb." Jungkook insisted.

"He's got a point"  Eunwoo agreed.

"Hyunjin"

"Yes Master"

"You are going to take me to the east, Halfway through, drop me off and Namjoon can pick me up. We'll go down by ourselves and find her" Jungkook instructed.

"Sounds okay by me" bambam said.

"Sure" eunwoo agreed too.

"Sure" Hyunjin took Jungkook to the car and then went east.

Namjoon arranged a car for Bambam who left for The North immediately.

Eunwoo on the other hand joined namjoon in one car and took a root which eventually will lead them to South East but through the center.

Hyunjin stopped the car near a corner and dropped Jungkook off and correctly timing it, Namjoon picked him up, leaving no crumbs.

Eunwoo quickly got into the car and went with Hyunjin.

"Don't get into any trouble woo" Jungkook said to him before leaving with Namjoon.

"Sure" Eunwoo said before leaving with Hyunjin.

They parted their ways and Namjoon took Jungkook to the west.

"Lisa...where are you?" Jungkook muttered.

_______________________________

"Okay, So mister Kim Taehyung, SHE WENT MESSING FUCKING 4 HOURS AGO AND YOU CARE TO TELL ME NOW?"  Jennie shouted.

"Baby..Calm down..." Taehyung knew about her tantrums and was well used to it.

"HOW? JUST HOW?" She again shouted.

Now she was massaging her temples.

Just then, The baby started crying.

"Ahh.." Jennie whined.

"Hold on" Taehyung carried the baby, and calmed it down.

Well he had to deal with Two Jennies in this situation.

"Taehyung, if you have anything else to say, please state it now before I loose my mind"

"Nothing else baby, Nothing else" He said softly.

"Okay" She massaged her temples again before taking a call to Jisoo.