56 🫰

"So you are telling me that, Xiumin? One of the most trusted men by Jungkook was a traitor?" Suga mocked.

"Mhm. His traces lead to Oh sehun. The problem is, It also Includes a bit of Jimin."

"Park Jimin? Ain't no way."

"I'm pretty sure madam figured it out by now." Namjoon said.

"She's smart af."

"So ur problem is, to get to the bit of madam, we have discovered It was Oh Sehun. The problem is, is madam dead or not?" Namjoon asked.

"I feel like she is still alive, somewhere in Korea."

Or, Suga thought so?

Lisa was now in America actually.

She had lost her memory and Oh Sehun was with her.

"Baby how many times do I tell you, its probably going to go if you let me have a drink off it" Sehun smirked.

"Really? So before I lost my memory we haven't done it yet?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, you were very naive back then. But now, let me see that body you've been hiding."

"Okay then, Tonight I'll let you. I wanna go shopping now." Lisa exited the room.

Sehun had made a comeback with a master plan. And this time, Jungkook was miles away from getting Him.

Or he thought so?

This was 4 days after Namjoon cracked the code.

__________________________________

"So? We need to search the whole of Seoul?" Hyunjin widened her eyes.

"Nope. We just need to check his Resident details, which Suga had just gone to get." Namjoon sighed.

"Namjoon! I got it! We tracked Oh Sehun. He's in Chicago, America." Suga reported.

"Misson accomplished." Namjoon sighed.

"Time for a new mission Suga. Book 10 tickets to America"

"10?"

"You, me, Sir, Hyunjin and 6 guards."

"Okay."

_________________________

The next day, 2 days after NJ cracked the code.

They were in  America now.

Jungkook was raging mad after what he had heard.

Thankfully namjoon had pretended to not crack the names of the 2 who betrayed Jungkook.

They got to America and straight went to Chicago.

The problem was, where the hell in Chicago were they?

Namjoon put the Men in action.

Using Jungkooks contacts, within a day they were able to contact all the Hospitals in Chicago.

Sadly, none of them had Lisa's name.

During this, a guard got his arm injured because his fell of the stairs while trying to catch his phone from falling.

Ofcourse he broke both the phone and his arm.