75 🫰

"Its JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon tapped Hyunjin who was smiling uncontrollably.

Jungkook smiled, his tongue poking his cheek. 2 major things in one day. Now That's what you call -- luck.

"Well. I hope to see your resignation letter on desk tomorrow Mr Kang and Mr Baekho." Jungkook got up, met with a clap from the board of directors and shareholders.

He had a smug smile on his face as He walked out the glass meeting door.

It was minutes later that he arrived at the hospital, where Wonyoung sat with Jaejun.

Lisa was still fast asleep.

_______________________________

LAST CHAPTER.

Wedding March played by RM on the piano, somewhere into a secluded and beautiful place located in Jeju close to the coasts of Korea.

The bride walks down the Isle.

Her blonde hair and was put up in a slick bun with a long veil that dragged down the red carpet wasn't the detail that caught many guest's eyes.

Her little baby bump was.

Th groom, nervous yet strong, looked at her with hidden tears in his eyes.

The ring holder, Jeon Jaejun was looking so cute now that he was 6.

30 year old Lisa sat still with a mighty smile on her face. Her best friend's marriage took so long.

31 year old Jungkook sat next to his wife, witnessing the wedding of the year with his own eyes.

"I do."

"I do."

The two vows said, the priest declared the lovely couple married. BLACKPINK was now officially an all married group.

Jisoo's rare tears wet Bo Hyun's suit, while he held on to Jung Jinyi who sat on his lap, now 12.

Jennie was the loudest squeal. She clapped with tears dripping down her light brown eyes.

____________________________

"what?" Jungkooks eyes scanned Lisa's outfit, calling him over protective was fair but in this case, maybe not.

Her dress which was loose, was up to the end of her buttocks.

Her brown hair was curled, short, up to her shoulders. With smoky eye makeup and red lipstick.

"Bye! I'm off to go clubbing with the girls, Rosè wants to sneak off before the party tomorrow, we need to be quick. " Lisa put her hand on the door handle.

Jungkook's hand quickly reached the door handle, on top of her hand.

"Not clubbing, not when I'm drying like a log here." He muttered against her neck.

⚠ SMUT AHEAD ⚠

"Please let me go! Just today?" Lisa showed him puppy eyes.

This trick was too old.

"You think Jae's going to let Chaeyoung go? Not when she's pregnant, wifey." Jungkook's hands wondered off to her thighs, they were crawling inside her dress.