52 🫰

Jisoo and Hae in met up.

Practically they were forced to by their parents.

"So. Reason with each other and then only I will unlock this door." Jisoos eomma said as Haeins Eomma closed the door.

"So, why did you cheat?" Jisoo asked patiently.

"Jisoo, its all a medua play. The director had cleverly snuck it into the contract of acting which my dumb manager read without signing."  He explained.

"Seriously? So for a Random bitchy director who can get your drama to be a hit, you cheated on your 5 year known wife?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Trust me i-"

"Trust? Haein please. I thought we had something. I thought I was the only one you were going to be with. I thought I was the only one you will taste."

"Jisoo we didn't even kiss or hug! It's all a media play to get attention to the drama" He desperately wanted her to clear the misunderstanding.

"Haein we have lost 1 year of our relationship. Do you get it? One year. For a media play? Really?" 

"The media officially declared we broke up though! She is getting engaged to A Chinese actor" Haein said.

"Does that clear my image? Have you seen the articles about me? They call me the prettiest woman who got cheated on! They even made a list hae in. A list!!" She shouted at him.

"Image? Jisoo you were always least bothered about your image!"

"Oh! So that's why you decided what you did was right? So it's my fault now? You are a ridiculous idiot Haein!"

"Listen to me!"

"No. I will give you time Haein. 6 months. That's enough. Find some way to clear up my image and all the misunderstandings. At least my image by the 6 month is given you. I'll forgive you if you even try so, don't use me again." She emphasised and knocked on the door.

Mother let her go and she went to her car. It was time she picked up Jinyi.

She started driving.

"Hello?" The car Bluetooth was on.

"Hi unnie!!!" Rosè spoke.

"What's up?"

"Don't need to Pick Jinyi up today. Me and her are going on a spend-the-day." Her voice reported.

"Thank you Chaeng, I need to clear up my mind a bit so this is really helpful." Jisoo hung up.

Jisoo felt happy that she could finally rest.

_____________________________________

"Hye Kyo unnie?" Lisa opened the door.

"Hi Lisa. I just wanted to come over for something." She smiled.

"Oh yeah no problem Come in." Lisa let her come in.

"Sis Zuang? Can we have some tea?"

"Yes madam."

"So, what's going on Unnie?"

"The thing is Lisa, we need a main lead for a Kdrama."

"Mhm?"

"So we've chosen you" Hye Kyo smiled.

"What? No wait, actually why?"

"Your visuals and speaking voice is insane so we thought we'd give your acting skills a chance."

"But unnie, what kind of drama is this?"

"**explains the true beauty script**"

"Great story line unnie! But who's the main lead?"

"Kim Mingyu and the Second lead Is Hoseok"

_________________________________

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"Hye Kyo unnie came by this afternoon"

"Oh really? What did Noona say?"

"She wants me to be her main female lead in a kdrama."

"Oh wow. That's a step up to your career baby" He smiled.

"Yes but its a romance movie. And I have to act with Kim Mingyu." She sighed.

"Listen sweetheart, I don't mind as long as you enjoy doing it. So if you like it, go for it." He looked her in the eye with a romantic gaze.

"Yahhh! You make me get butterflies!" She blushed and covered her face.

"So what's the script"

Lisa handed him the script paper.

He read that and the cast list and looked back up at her.

"I know I know" She sighed l.

"Hoseok? As in the Trainee or Jhope Hyung?"

"The trainee...."

"Oh my goodness he's gonna keep trailing you isn't he?" He sighed.

"It's normal my fault though. I don't want to do this anyway." She pouted.

"It's okay. If you enjoy doing it and you have no kiss scenes with Hoseok you can go on." He smiled.

"That's sounds toxic and Sweet at the same time!" She smacked his arm.

"My bad" He laughed.

"Stop laughing!!"

____________________________________

Heyyy, how are you guys? I know this is shorter than usual but, I wanted give you a daily update starting this week. Let's see if I can keep the streak up 😉 .

ILY 🤟