(Updates and QnA)

Hey guys, Writer here.

Just wanted to say, so sorry for the delay of this recent Chapter, Chapter 12. I know it's been a long grace period since I uploaded, and I'm sorry for that. The Story is still continuing, I promise. Still very passionate about Omori.

But the reason this has taken so long to finish is because, recently, my Grama passed away. It's taken a toll on me, and I hadn't found the will to write for a bit because of it. It happened a few weeks ago, and I'm feeling more okay now, enough to continue the story.

Again, sorry for the delay, but I hope you guys understand and that you stay tuned for more Omari.

Now that thats out of the way, I've got a request! Feel free to ask some questions here and I'll do my best to answer them without spoiling too much of the story and what's to come! Anything from stuff you don't understand to stuff you're just curious about, I'm all ears!

And I actually have some questions for you, the reader-

- What are your thoughts on the story so far?

- What are some things you guys think I should improve at?

- What are your thoughts on HELLSUNNY?

Just some basic questions, but I'm still curious. Thank you and I hope you guys stick around for more!

-Rookie