a familiar voice

I panicked and tried to run but the moment I ran out the door into the fresh cold night air that stung my skin I was swooped up into the body guards arms. I began to flail around and struggle against him, tears welling in my eyes as he carried me over to the SUV and chucked me inside.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks, the salty taste of them pricking the edge of my lip, I was done for, I thought to myself, Roman is going to kill me, I grasped my stomach as I felt it ache with regret, nervousness and worry. I felt my body jerk forward as the vehicle came to a sudden stop. I felt rough hands grab my arms pulling me out of the car, the bodyguard dragged me into the mansion where he dropped me on the floor.

"She tried running away sir" the bodyguard said with a snarl, I could hear the smirk in his voice, he knew what was going to happen to me and he liked it.

"Oh come on crimson, i thought you knew to behave" Roman looked at me with an evil stare.

'And i never will behave you sick fuck!' I thought to myself I wanted to say it yet I didn't talk back. I didn't want the punishment to be too bad because I knew what it was going to be.

"Get up." Roman said, looking directly at me.

I didnt disobey and I followed him closely behind, he led me into the room and shut the door

"You've been so bad" he said deeply, i wanted to gag at just the way he speaks to me, how i hated being talked to like that, tom would know, in this horrible situation all i could think about was tom, the way he would hold me, the way he warmed up to me, he was nice to me, the last time i was with him i could feel his love towards me, i know he loved me, loves. He loves me. I need him, I need his touch so desperately.

I snapped back to what was happening,

"god , do you ever fucking pay attention!" I heard his low growl near my ear, "you know what's about to happen, Taylor?" his scowling made me retch.

"Yes, I do, but please I wont ever make that mistake again, i'll never run away again please!" I pleaded; I truly wanted him to listen to my pleas. "Oh Taylor, you said that last time, but now look at you, you did it again, you went against your words, and now its time for punishment" i watched him reach into his drawer grab a gun. I knew what was going to happen, and i knew i couldn't stop it even if i tried, so i sat, i sat waiting for the the sound of him loading it, then there it was. i felt the cool touch of it against my temple.

but no end, i didnt feel anything. no sound, pain or reaction, then i heard a door slam open i was confused, too scared to open my eyes, then i heard a familiar voice, one i yearn to hear.

"You should've left her alone.."