found

*Bills pov*

I watched as Taylor frantically ran into the room, my eyes met hers and as soon as i looked into them i felt my stomache drop. I knew something had happened. she was half bent over, blood dripping from her torso, me and georg tried to stop her, to get her to explain what had happened but she only pushed us away and continued half running down the hallway, I looked at georg in confusion, I felt my heart drop at the final realization that she was in fact bleeding, we both followed her down the hall, she hurried into her room, rummaging through her drawers, closet and pretty much anything she could find that could hold stuff, I wanted to go help her and talk to her but my feet stayed glued to the ground. She pulled out a picture frame and thats when I saw her collapse, her body dropped to the blood soaked floor. Still, my feet could not move from the place they were, my mind was racing, thoughts running through my head at a speed I couldn't catch up with.

Tom

I knew he had done it. I knew it was toms fault, but still. I did not move. I felt sick to my stomache, I watched as georg knelt down next to her.
"Taylor! Taylor please! Dont do this to me man!" Georgs words pierced my ears, his face already covered in tears. I dropped down to my knees, my head in my hands, I sobbed quietly as I heard georgs pleads of sadness and guilt, I couldnt believe what was infront of me. Taylor vatore was.. Dead. And I could've stopped it.

Idek what this is but I got bored because no one wants to hang out with me today. Ehehe😝

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 - 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳 🎉