an end to an old begining

"Are you missing something?.."

 his eyes glare into mine, not one emotion showing, he raised him arm, hand full of bullets, throwing them all at me. some hitting my face, other missing by just a fraction. "well, you gonna do anything?" his voice, voilontly peircing my ears, i sat there, still procesing all that was happening. he stood above me and watched as i stared back at him, terrified of what he would do, I watched him from where i was seated, the ground seemed to be getting colder with each passing second, his eyes, burning me, watching me as if i were a child near a dangerous object, scanning over me, i felt his stare so strong, stuck on me, i looked at him, the way his chest sunk and rose with each breathe he took, then out of nowhere he moved, crouching near me, picking up each and every bullet and shoving them into his pocket, he grabbed my wrist, snatcing the gun out of my hand then reaching into his pocket. "since you cant seem to do it, i will." he loaded the gun, staring straight throuhg me as he did, no words could explain how small i felt, knowing that now is my end. he tossed the now loaded gun at me. "go on. im waiting" i could almost feel my life come to an end right there and then by just his stare alone, the way his eyes maliciously tore into my skin, he watched as i did nothing, he quickly reached over me once again, grabbing the gun. The gun now in his hands, this time it would be used. he held the gun in his hand, raising it, as i stared down the barrel of a gun, remembering evrything, everything i had done, it had all lead to this. "please, tom.." i felt my eyes well up, and for a second i thought i saw his eyes lighten up, for a second i thougt i saw compasion tucked away, but my false hope came crashing down as i heard a click.

 then i heard it shoot.

 but i was not hit. i opened my eyes to see Toms head turned now pointing behind the car. i watched as he shot at the person shooting at him, i crawled away, into the car tom had driven to get here, i sat in the drivers seat as i watched what happened, i saw a face that was familiar to me, although i could not find a name, i knew i had seen him before, but before i could remember i saw tom get hit, his face grew angry, angrier then i had ever seen it. holding the gun up, right in line with the other man, shooting it, the bullet hit his head, and i felt myself froze as his now lifeless body drop to the ground. I then turned my focus to Tom who was now trying to find me, he looked in the car i was previously hiding in, and thats when i started the car, his head snapped towards me, our eyes meeting once again, i quickly drove past him, bullets flying at the car as i did, one broke the window but it didnt hit me, then i felt a warmth on my chest, dripping down my clothes, although now i knew i had actually been shot i didnt stop driving, i didnt want the last face i see to be toms. I didnt stop till the adrenaline finally wore off and i could feel the pain in my chest, i look down at my blood soaked lap, i got out of the car, walking limply into the house, everything was spinning i look into the eyes of bill, who was frantically trying to help but i pushed him away, i stumbled down the hallway, bumping into nearly every doorway i walked past, i looked into the mirror as i walked past the bathroom, my eyes, sunken with dark circles around them, my hair, greasy and knotted, my clothes unrecognisable from blood, then finnaly, i was in my room, digging through my drawers, looking for the photo i had not seen for to long. the one that i had dreaded looking at because i knew it would remind me of her, it would remind me that i failed to keep her safe. i pulled out the photo, it was me and ria, right before we left for japan, smiles on our faces, ear to ear, the suitcases that held our clothes in our hands. my sweet ria, my lovely sweet ria.. "taylor.." i turned around to try see who was talking, "taylor!" 

"Taylor..!" i felt prodding on my ribcage. i turned around greeted by rias face, her arms wrap around me, her warm embrace making me colapse into her. "ria.." i look around to the unfamiliar place. "where.. where are we?" i look at her face, then down to her body, scares littered it. "your safe now taylor." her arms wrap around me again. no, i couldnt be dead just yet, i wasnt actually ready to go.. "i missed you taylor" he smooth voice gliding through my ears, the voice i had not heard for years to long. "taylor.. my beautiful" i can feel my heart skip a beat at the words spoken, i turn around to see my mother, she is still as beautiful as i remember, my sweet mother. "mom.." i ran over to her, saddened by how ive turned out,. "im so sorry.. i didnt call." i hugged her as hard as my weak body could let me. "shhh, its ok now. youre ok taylor" her voice was a needle and thread sewing my broken wounds. 

taylor vatore, a young girl with plans of traveling tokyo with her best friend, a young girl who had her life taken away from her to soon. 

she was just not kenough

SORRY THAT ENDING WAS ACTUALLY SO BAD, FORGIVE ME PLEASE. LIKE IM BEGGING KJSBGKJSDBG. NAH BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT billysbluecar ENDING OF BEAUTIFUL LIES, I ADORE THEIRS SM, AND I AM SO SO THANKFUL FOR 160K READS, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO SHARE MY WRITING AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU STICK AROUND FOR MY OTHER FICS. SO GOODBYE, AND FAREWELL FOR MY ENDNING OF THIS IS DONE.

"

pls dont come for me idk how guns work