together forever.

*Taylors pov*

the warm comforting feeling of bills arms around me quickly disappeared as he pulled away from the long hug, I stared into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes, they were that of chocolate. I stared at the way his hair fell only just on his face, how perfect his teeth were when he smiled at me, and my God the way his lips moved when he talked to me. I felt my stomache turn, filling with butterflies as I stared at his lips. But I'm not supposed to like him, its wrong. He's Tom brother, twin brother at that. its just plain wrong to like him. but God, he was irrisistable.

"can I?" he asked, his hand was holding my face. I couldn't speak, only nod, his warm lips pressed against mine, his hand moved to the back of my head, pushing my lips more into his, I liked it and I know I shouldn't. I felt my face heat up, my hands start to shake, I quickly pulled away from him, "no, no, no, no. what the fuck, sorry" I picked myself up from where I was sitting and quickly left, leaving him in my room. I walked out of the room, storming down the hallway, into the kitchen where I grabbed keys, I didn't know what car they belonged to, but I would soon find out. I reached for the door knob, opening it, the cold air hit my face as I shut the door behind me, clicking one of the buttons on the key, then seeing one of the cars lights flicker, I rushed towards it, opened the door, sitting down in the drivers seat, but I just sat there, and stared at the staring wheel, my body aches and filled with regret, doubt, confusion, and most of all. Hate. Hate for no one but Tom. I started the car, backing out of the driveway, I turned my music up, I looked in the backseat of the car and there sat a shiny piece of metal, one which could kill a man with the click of a trigger. I grabbed it, it was cold to the touch, I quickly put it under my seat, gluing my eyes back to the road, I could feel the anger build in me, each second that passed, each street light that would shine on my face as I drived passed it. the sound of cars passing me as I sped by them. I drove down deserted roads, almost untouched by other cars, I suddenly came to a halt, stopping the car, I reached under the seat, and grabbing what I had put under there earlier, I held it strong in my hand to make sure I don't slip. "FUCK" I screamed my lungs out, kicking at the dirt under my feet, each step I took made my body feel heavier. I felt my tears roll down my eyes.

~~

 "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Taylorrrrrr, happy birthday to you!" I looked around to the few faces that stood smiling around me at the table, I looked at Ria, we both blew the candles out, today is my 7th birthday, I'm a big girl now! I'm 7! 

"alright, who wants cake" my mom said smiling at me and Ria as she grabbed the plate with the cake on it, it was a pretty purple cake that my aunty made, it had all my favourite colours on it! and it was chocolate, even better! "me! me! me!" Ria and I chanted, my mom looked at us and smiled, I watched as she cut the cake into many little slices, handing me and Ria the first pieces. We walked over to the sofa, giggling about all the gifts I got today, and absolutely on a sugar high from all the candy we have eaten. "this is like the best birthday ever!" I said as I took a big bite out of the cake. "yeah, its amazing!" we both sat there, swinging out legs of the sofa eating our cake, it was so yummy. "your my bestest friend forever" Ria said "yeah, together forever" I said back, locking our pinkys together.

~~

~~

"my mom said we can go to the mall, she can drop us off, and then pick us up about 3 hours later" I said to Ria over the phone, "oh my God really? what time?" Ria said back, the sound was horrible due to my dog playing with the chord connecting the phone to the receiver. "yeah, well be there in around 30 minutes, so get into something nice, I can pay for both of us! I got 200 dollars for my birthday, my mom said since I'm 13 now I should get  a big present" I said laughing. "ok, I'll cya then!" Ria said, "ok bye, luv ya!" I said before putting the phone back.