the mall

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I got out of my bed and got changed into the clothed i would spend the day in. i left the room, i forgot the layout of the house, mind you, the house was kind of big. So instead of getting myself lost i yelled out desperately, "Guys!?" i heard multiple pairs of footsteps rush in my direction. Tom, Bill and Gustav all turned the corner "hey, are you alright, whats up?" Bill said, i could hear worry in his voice, immediately i realised they probably thought i was in trouble or something like that. "Oh dont worry, i just dont know the layout of the house and didnt want to get myself lost" i said laughing, i saw relief wash over all 3 boys faces. "Oh thank god, i thought you got hurt or something" Tom said walking over to me, he leaned over and hugged me, his arms wrapped around me easily, i hugged him back and played with the ends of his hair, Bill and Gustav had walked away by then. "How are you feeling, T?" that was his new nickname for me, 'T' "im feeling really good, i think this is the first good sleep i've had in months, what time is it?" i asked his head was resting on my shoulder as he hugged me. "Oh its just gone on midday, actually me and the boys were planning on going to the mall and go shopping in a couple hours, do wanna come with us?" he said lifting his head up, looking right at my face. "Of course, id love to, ill get ready now actually" i said rushing into my room, "well ok then, all of us are in the living room, its right down the hallway!" he yelled as he walked to the room himself.

I chose a new outfit as the one I had on was only for chilling at home

You headed out into the living room and plopped yourself next to Tom, they were watching the osbournes, and very loudly at that, it's like they all had hearing problems. "Oooh! Heyyy! You look nice!" I heard Bill say from the other sofa. "Thank you!" i said standing up and giving him a spin, i sat back down on the sofa and felt toms hand touch my cheek. "You look so beautiful" he said with a smile from ear to ear, "thank you" i said giving him a kiss on his nose. "So what time are we leaving, because im hungry, maybe we could go get sushi or something?" i said looking around the room for an answer from any of them.

"Oh uhm we were planning on leaving at like 3 but we can go like now if you want." Georg said, i looked around at them all nodding, "yeah lets leave now, i can pay for lunch" Tom said, "no tom you really dont have to" i said insisting "ill pay for it myself, ill pay for all our lunches" i said quickly, "yeah, see even Bill, Gustav and georg think its a good i idea that i pay" i said quickly looking at the 3 desperately nodding my head at them as to get them to go along with what i just said.

"y-Yeah, i think its an amazing idea" Gustav said quickly looking at Tom then back at me then back at Tom. "ugh fine, but im paying next time, i dont care what you say" i said rolling his eyes playfully. "Alright lets go then!" i said quickly standing up rushing to the door, purse in one hand and my other hand reaching for the doorknob, i ran out of the door, slamming myself into the door of the car and flinging myself into the passenger seat. I waited for the rest of the boys to get their asses in here. "God what is taking you losers so long!" i said out the window grabbing a cigarette out of my purse and placing it in between my lips, lighting it then drawing in the smoke to my lungs. The other car door finally opened. "Geez didnt need to make it a race, T. Bill and Gustav still have stuff to grab" he said laughing. "Well maybe they just need to get faster" i said laughing and fake rolling my eyes. The back door soon opening and Bill, Georg and gustav all squeezed themselves into the back seat.

We soon reached a small sushi place and all me and Tom hoped out of the car telling the rest of them to stay in the car. "So what do you think youll get?" he said as he held my hand walking into the tiny store. "Uhmmm, probably just chicken and avocado sushi, i havnt had it in forever!" i said exagurating the 'forever'. "Ok, well ill get you some of that, and just get a bunch of random shit for me and the boys" he said slightly laughing.