here again

i woke up to the sound of the TV going in the living room, i had slept through my alarm and im guessing it was because of the amount of times i went with sleepless nights sitting at the hospital with Bill. i walked out of my room still in my PJ's and sat next to bill. "how are you feeling?" i asked him, i noticed he was still pale and ill looking. "im still feeling shit, but yknow, im sure anything feels better then the aftermath of a car crash." he said jokingly. "what are you watching?" i asked him staring at the TV. "oh its-"  "wait! no let me guess!" i said cutting him off. "uhmm, oh my god, rupauls drag race again!" i said triumphantly. "yes!" he said happily, "its one of the best shows ever." he said dragging the last part of ever. i sat there and watched the show with him into mid-day. I heard Tom walk into the room, sleepily walking into the room yawning. As Tom sat down on one of the other sofas i moved from the one i was already on to the one hes one. "how are you feeling babe" He said laying a kiss on my forehead. "tired but good" i said smiling, my eyes not leaving the gaze of his deep brown eyes. "thats good" he said grabbing my hand and softly planting kisses all over it.

"im going to my room" i said quickly getting up and walking down the hallway to my room. "im coming with you!" he said chasing after me and grabbing my hand and folling me to my room. "how are you baby?" i asked him sitting down on my bed, and he broke into tears. "aw whats wrong?" i said quickly rushing to him and hugging him. "i was so scared i was gonna lose him" he said faintly, i could hear breaks in nearly every word he spoke. "hey, its ok,  hes fine now" i said reassuring him and rubbing circles on his back. "i never want to lose him" he said sobbing into my shoulder. "i know, i know." i gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "its going to be ok, trust me." we were sitting on the floor in a warm embrace. When we both heard a loud thump.

"TOM,  TAYLOR, COME HERE PLEASE, QUICK!" i heard the screams of georg in the living room. we both got up and ran into the room. were we saw a scene that we dreaded to ever see, we saw Bill laying on the floor motionless, "hes still brething, call an ambulance." Georg said in a rush, i quickly pulled out my phone and called an ambulance, everything was going so fast, following the ambulance in the car, Georg was driving because Tom went in the ambulance with Bill. blue and red lights of the ambulance flashed in front of us as we followed the vehicle closely. 

entering the hospital in a rush, everything was a blur. they rushed Bill into a room, we had to wait in the waiting room, minutes going by as slow as they possibly could. 20 minutes later which felt like hours, and hours and long, very long hours. a doctor came in the room and told us he was breathing, but he still hasnt regained conceouncness. we almost ran into the room he was in, sorrow and the sound of crying filled the room. not one word said, we all sat there by his side waiting for him to wake up, i lay my head to his chest to hear his heartbeat. the same heartbeat i felt when i fell asleep on him on the first car ride here. I sat there for hours, listening to his heartbeat. 

"im going to go home for the night" Georg said standing up and leaving the room. 

"same" Gustav said he followed Georg out of the room, now it was just me and Tom left in here. sobbing our hearts away, silence filled the room, one ive never wanted to hear. it was a painful silence, nothing to talk about, neither of us wanted to talk, we just wanted bill to be ok. 

"i didnt think wed be here again this soon"

i said breaking the ever so painful silence. 

he said nothing in return, his saddening sobs filled the air, breaking my heart more.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, SORRY. ILL BE WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER LITTERALY RN GUYS DW
Also pls follow my tiktok: nvarc
💚💚💚