jealousy, jealousy

I walked into the living room where there on the sofas sat Georg and Bill, Tom and Gustav had gone out to visit some of Gustavs distant family. You sat down for a bit watching whatever show the 2 boys were watching, i got bored of it after a couple minutes then made my way into the kitchen where i made myself breakfast, i had toast with strawberry jam on it. after eating my breakfast i made my way to my room and put a CD in your little stereo, 'the colour and shape album by foo fighters' they were one of my fav bands by far. I rummaged through my clothes looking for something to wear, after about 20 minutes of looking through i clothes i finally found a outfit i liked.

 I rummaged through my clothes looking for something to wear, after about 20 minutes of looking through i clothes i finally found a outfit i liked

+ the necklace tom got me

I sat myself Infront of my mirror and stared at myself, what makeup would go good with this outfit, i asked myself. I pondered for a couple minutes, imagine different types of makeup i finally decided that i wasnt going to put much on today, just mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss, and damn i looked good!

I stood up and walked around my room thinking of something i could do to please my boredom. then i remembered, i didn't live far from a beach, so i turned my stereo off and ran into the living room. "Georg, Bill!" I said abruptly causing them to nearly jump out of their seats. "oh Taylor, you scared us, what's up?" Bill said "ok, so y'know how we live like an hour away from a beach. we NEED to go, when Tom and Gustav get back" I said staring at the both of them. "oh wait that's actually a really good idea, I'll call Tom right now"

 "ok thank you Bill" I said blowing him a kiss in a flirty friendly Manner.    "hey Taylor, that necklace looks really good on you" Georg said smiling       "thank you, tom got it for me" I said with a big smile. "OH EM GHEE" I heard Bill gasp. and I turned to face him.   "you and Tom are definitely a thing now!" he said running up to me excitedly grabbing my hands in anticipation. "yeah I know! he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend last night!" I said jumping up and down with Bill. we both made a screeching sound "I'm so happy for you!" he said hugging me. "thanks Bill" I said hugging him back. "I'll be in my room now if either of you need me.

  I made my way back into my room again where I would sit listening to foo fighters and reading a book. 

about an hour later I heard tires screech outside and I quickly looked out my window and thankfully I saw Tom and Gustav getting out of the car. I ran to the front door where they would soon walk in. "Tom!" I said running into his arms immediately, he hugged me back "did bill call you?" I asked him "yeah, yea. you wanted to go to the beach right?" he asked "yeah, I was just really bored and thought it would be fun, we could go chill on the beach, pretend to be mermaids, and then watch the sun set" I said laughing. "yeah, we can leave at 12" he said, we can stop at the grocery store on the way there and get a bunch of food, and we could totally have a picnic" Bill said, "yeah thats a good idea" I said "I'll be in my room untill then" I said walking down the hallway.

"not without me" I heard a voice from behind me, the boy hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, everytime he did that I got butterflies. we both went into my room and I shut my door behind us. "you can choose music if you want" I said to Tom motioning to my massive CD collection. "holy shit T, we've been here 1 month and you already have that many CDs?" he asked half surprised and half impressed. "yeah, I love music to much, if I could I would have every CD of every album of every band I like, but that would be a bit to much" I said laughing.