save me.

*Bills Pov*

I clicked through the TV channels, each one more boring then the previous, it was late, so everyone was in there room except Gustav who was by my side. when we both turned our head to Toms raised voice, we could hear the strain in Taylors voice as she yelled back, their voices thrown at eachother, the sound of the arguing traveled through the whole house. "should I go check it out?" I asked Gustav, my face washed with worry, worrying that something might happen. "they should be fine, its probably going to be over in a couple minutes and theyll be back to normal" Gustav replied, his eyes not following through with what he said, I could see the sadness in his eyes as well. "it'll be fine" he said, the worried look shaking away from his face.

then we both heard it go silent as the echoe of a slap ran through the hallway reaching our ears, then the sound of someone storming out and then a door slamming. "fuck this I'm going to check it out" I said getting up off the sofa, I ran into Toms room, and as I opened the door I just saw, anger filled eyes staring back at me, the ones I had not seen in months, the ones I, myself had feared. his veiny arms at each side of his torso, his face flushed red. then once he realized it was me his eyes softned, his face over ridden with guilt. "what the fuck was that about Tom!" I couldn't help but yell, his face instantly went from regret and guilt, to anger filled once again, "I don't fucking know Bill!" his voice hitting my ears violently. "she was just getting on my nerves, its like she doesnt care about you!" "fuck!" his scratchy voice, glided into my ears, his fist collided with the wall, over and over and over. each time leaving a hole in the very thin wall.

"Tom calm down please!"  I said, I could hear how shaky my voice is, his actions, each one, making me flinch, I suppressed it as much as I could but the one time I couldn't he saw, "are you scared of me?!" he asked me, getting closer. "you think I'll hurt you? like I'm a fucking monster!?" I looked into his eyes, but what looked back at me was no longer Tom, it was high Tom, the Tom I hadn't seen in so long. He stormed out of the room, leaving the house, causing the room to go silent. you could hear a pin drop from the other room. I ran to Taylor's room, knocking on the door, "come in" I heard her quiet voice in there, I opened the door to see a purple mark on her cheek. I didn't think he had hit her that's hard, "oh my God" my words only barely being able to be heard as I whispered them. I walked over to her, wiping her tears from her face, I could never imagine Tom being like this again, everything was going so well. I held her in my arms and let her tears soak my Tshirt. "its ok, its gonna be ok sweetheart don't worry" the only words I said in the hours I was them.

*Taylor's pov*

Bill walked into my room, his careful words made me feel like I was fragile, I'm not fragile, I'm not a porcelin doll that needs to be taken care of, but as soon as arms wrapped around me, I collapsed, his reassuring murmers every now and then, making me sob more. then I remembered who Tom really is, an abusive, whore, low-life gang member, I thought about how stupid I was to trust him, how stupid I was to love him, to let him into my heart. Then I thought about Bill, its my fault he did it, I'm so selfish High Tom came back, if I wasn't so self absorbed it would be fine. but I just couldn't stand not having attention, its not like me, but toms attention feels so good, so horribly good. I hate it but I cant resist it. save me, save me, save me ria. please, save me. I'm so stupid, so fucking stupid. my heart pounded, and I could hear it in my ears. I could feel my pulse,I felt so out of it, I want to be gone, I want to be so far gone, I wish none of this had happened, I wish ria had never taken me to see these guys. I wish we had never gone to tokyo, I wish I listened to my mum

~~

 "don't go, Taylor. wait another couple of years, please" her voice came from the kitchen, "no mum it'll be fine, ria's coming with me, you know her, she would never get me in trouble. well, I'd never let us get in trouble." I said back, packing my suitcase filled with clothes. "ok but make sure to call me every day ok?" she said back, voice filled with worry, but she was proud, her eldest daughter, finally going to travel, to see all of tokyo with my best friend. "ok mum, I'm going to ria's now, I need to help her pack ok? I promise I will call you everyday, and I'll stay out of any trouble" I said with a chuckle as I embraced my mother in my arms. "I love you Taylor, stay safe, and please.. call me." she said, I saw a tear come from her eye. but shes tried to hide it. "I promise, and I love you too mum, goodbye now" I said, my arms letting go of her body.

I walked out the door. not knowing that this would be the biggest mistake of my life.

~~

I never called her, I never explored Tokyo, I never stayed out of trouble. my mother, oh my sweet mother, what does she think, her eldest daughter, her first born. shes gone, gone with not one call. 

ok tbh, idek if taylor was close with her mother in the origional story but yeah. anyways this is not the end!!!! there's still more eheheheh