final goodbyes from the author

Hello, its me ashtyn, I want to thank everyone for reading my story, even the ones that won't be reading this because they only read the first chapter, or the ones that stuck with me right to the last chapter despite my inconsistencies and lack of motivation, im writing this to say, if it wasn't clear, this book is finished, sorry if you wanted more but I just do not feel as though I need to add more, nor do I want to. I will still be writing for I have another fic that I am writing called 'starstruck' and I have some fics in mind that will be coming out soon.

Again, thank you all so much, whomever is reading this right now, thank you. Even if you didn't like it, I appreciate all the love and support I have been given in my time writing this and I also appreciate the suggestions that occurred throughout my journey of writing this. Again, I appreciate every single one of you, I never thought my silly little continuation would ever get this much attention, and 160k?!?? It seriously blows my mind, well its probably around 130k now due to me deleting all the chapters that were just updates and had nothing to do with the story, but still.

Thank you all, I could not express how thankful I am for all of you reading this, writing is one of the things I'm most passionate about so it means alot. Really.

-kaulitz_lvr (aka ashtyn)

If you want you can follow my socials

Tiktok - Nvarc
Insta - Piscombobulated