shattered

"hey I was thinking maybe we could go to a pub later?" Georg said as we ate. "yeah why don't we go after this?" I suggested, scooping  forkfulls of pasta into my mouth. all 4 boys nodded in agreement as we continued to eat in silence, with the odd joke from Bill causing us to break out into laughter. 

we finished dinner and headed into our rooms getting ready to go out, I spent around 15 minutes deciding to wear, finally setting my mind on a red dress that went halfway down my thighs, black heels, and a leather jacket. I put my hair up into a bun, (Pamela Anderson type bun) I put some make up on and sat waiting in the living room for the others. "damn, you look good!" I heard Tom say as he walked into the room. "thank you baby" I said kissing him as he sat down beside me. after a while all of us were ready and we hoped in the car, it wasn't that long untill we arrived at the pub. we all hopped out and went inside, I went up to the bar with Tom, we both ordered 2 shots each. "hey let's go dance!" I said to Tom grabbing his hand and pulling him into a swarm of people, "I can't dance!" he said, yelling over the music. "Oh bullshit!" I said grabbing his hands and dancing with him, I kissed him and we moved with the hot swarm of body's around us, I didn't mind it, he made me feel safe, like no one else was there. so we danced our hearts out, "hey I'm just gonna go to the toilet!" I said quickly rushing off, once I was there I stared at myself in the mirror. damn I look good. I did my business, washed my hands and fixed my hair in the mirror before leaving. 

I exited the bathroom and pushed myself through all the people trying to find Tom.

my heart dropped as I saw how he swept her hair behind her ears like he always does with me, rubbed her cheek, like he does with me, then, he kissed her, like he kisses me, I felt betrayed, lost, hurt and I didn't know what to do, it felt fake, I couldn't believe it. I stood their and stared as he made out with the girl I didn't know.  I watched him take her by the hand, leading her to the bar, buy her drinks, I just stood and watched as talked and laughed with her, and kissed her. I felt sick. I looked around, panicking trying to find Bill, Georg or Gustav, anyone. I wanted anyone but him, I could feel tears run down my face, I felt someone grab my arm as I looked around desperately. "Taylor, what happened?" I heard Bills voice as he wiped my tears. "hey, it's ok" he said hugging me, "let's go home, yeah?" he said looking into my eyes, I nodded and hugged him back, "I'll drive, Tom and the rest can just call an Uber or something to get home" he said. I hoped into the passenger seat as he sat in the driver seat. "just know it's gonna be ok" he said smiling at me before starting the car. 

I couldn't even smile back, I felt so, so shattered. The man I loved, and the man who's arms I felt safe in, cheated on me. I couldn't move, and I felt like I could throw up. "Bill, can we go to the beach?" I asked quietly, "uh, sure, isn't it abit far though, I mean it's 11pm already" he said concerned. "it's fine, we can sleep in the car if we need, I just want to go to the beach please." I felt only a tiny bit better knowing that I'd be able to wind down with eh sound of the ocean and the feeling of sand under my feet. "I mean sure, why not" he said smiling at me, he turned the radio up abit and 'radio gaga-queen' was playing "oh my God, this is one of my favourite songs!" he said bopping his head as he drove.

we got to the beach and sat down where we had the picnic.

"what happened at the pub?" I heard him ask after sitting in silence for a while.

I felt a pain in my chest as I remembered what had happened"I saw Tom kissing another girl, lots." I said, putting my head down, as I tried to hide the fact that I was now crying again.  He didn't say anything, he just scooted over to me and hugged me. "it'll be ok" he said holding me in his arms and rubbing circles in my back. I felt my heart ache. "I thought he loved me" I said with a slight crack in my voice, "I know, I know. I could talk to him for you?" he asked considerately. "no. I want to" I said hugging him tighter. "thank you. Bill, for taking me here" I said pulling myself away from him. "it's ok, I'm glad I could make you feel better" he stood up, I saw him glance at me mischievously, then he suddenly ran into the water. "join me!" he said jumping and splashing, I saw his his glow from the moonlight. I to ran into the cold water after him, we spent hours playing around and splashing each other like little kids, and as the time dragged from dusk to dawn, we still enjoyed the cold nature of the ocean. I walked over to Bill and hugged him "thank you, so much" he hugged me back. "wanna know what I just realized?" he said after I pulled away from the hug. "uh oh, what"

"we don't have a change of clothes" he said laughing as he splashed me again.

we ran back onto the sand and ran around chasing each other trying to dry off. I was so thankful to have Bill in my life, he made me feel good when no one else was there, he was always down to try new stuff with me, and would let me do his make up, hed paint my nails so I'm matching with him. he felt like home.

and I was so thankful to have him now. in such a time when I just needed someone to be around me.

POOKIES I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS, I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT IDK YET