itll be ok

the 4 of us sat in the car in silence, the car ride to the hospital wich was only 20 minutes away felt like hours, the feeling of dread hanging over us like a rain cloud, waiting to pour out at any moment. seconds, tick tick ticking by as we got stopped at every traffic light. everything seemed to be going slower. the dread of his death crawling into us from the inside, chewing up each peice of happiness we had gained that day. 

Arriving at the hospital, we rushed inside to the lady at the desk. "uhm, what room is Bill Kaulitz in?" Tom asked wiping away the tears from his face as soon as he started talking. "yup, Mr. Kaulitz is in room 246" the lady at the counter told him. all 3 boys quickly rushed down the hallway, "thank you" i told the lady at the counter before rushing after them. we got to the room and as they all went in i stood outside the door, i didnt want to go in, i didnt want to see my best friend in so much pain. after a while gustav walked outside of the room."bill wants to talk to you" he said, the other 2 boys walked out after him. 

i walked in shutting the door behind me, and i saw Bill, connected to a bunch of machines and pipes. its like a peice of me broke just seeing him like this. "hey" i smiled and kneeled by his bed. "how are you?" he asked me. "pretty, pretty shocked, and im so glad youre alive" i said softly, running my fingers through his hair, "Taylor" he said filling the silent room with his voice.

"look after Tom for me" 

those words echoed through my head. "no, Bill, i wont need to. youre gonna be fine" i said wiping tears from his face. "the doctors, theyre gonna make you all better and youll be able to come out of here and come back home." i said smiling at him, holding his hand. "everything will be ok Bill." i said finnaly. I heard the door open and the others walked in. we spent hours sitting with Bill, Talking or not, we didnt want to leave him. and we all knew why, but we didnt want to mention it, we didnt want him to die without us next to him. and we thought, if we stay near his side, nothing bad can happen. 

Hours, hours and hours, days and nights, never a second where one of us wasnt with him. hoping that the doctor would come in and tell us he can go home, but nothing, a week had gone by and he was looking better, the doctor said he would most likely be stable enough to go home in the next couple days. we all took turns going home and preparing something for when he came home. 

days went by and the doctor finnaly gave us the news weve been waiting for for days. He can finalyl come home. we helped him to the car and drove home, we got into the house and he sat down on the sofa, Georg and Tom went into the kitchen while me and Gustav stayed with Bill and talked. Tom and Georg came back with burgers of different types. he set it on the table and turned on the TV. "anything you wanna watch" Tom said flipping through the channels. "oh yeah, go back like 2" he said pointing at the TV urgently. tom went back to what Bill wanted to watch.

'rupaul's drag race'

we sat there and watched the show while eating our burgers, forgetting about what had happened and the fact that bill had injuries that could never be properly fixed. we laughed, talked and ate our food till late night when we all went to sleep.

sorry for the bad chapter, i kept getting caught off gaurd and doing other stuff 😭😭😭