home

i watched as tom dug through my bag, looking for somthing to snack apon, i layed my eyes on how his hair rested on his shoulders, he pulled out a bottle of water, handing me back my bag, and nearly gulping down the whole thing. "when was the last time you drank?" i asked him, semi worried, i knew he hadnt been sleeping much or eating much since Bill had been hospitilized again. "i dont know to be honest" he said just shrugging back at me. I lifted my body up off my chair walking over to his, and sitting on his lap. wrapping my arms around his neck, placing little kisses on his cheek. "hell be ok tom" i looked at him, smiling whilst playing with his hair. i felt his hand around my body, pulling me into him. i could hear his quiet sobs once again, i ran my fingers through his hair. "hes gonna be ok baby" is all i could say before leaning my head on his shoulder, and falling asleep to his slow drawn out breaths. 

"taylor, taylor!" i woke up to Tom almost pushing me off, quickly going towards his brother, i turned my head in a confused and sleepy daze, i saw as Bills eyes fluttered open, and i felt all previous tiredness go away. rushing over to Toms side watching over Bill. 

"Bill?" i heard tom say very softly. We watched as he moved his eyes around, taking in his surroundings. then he saw Tom and we watched as a small smile formed on his face, moving his arm up trying to touch Toms face, but he quickly jerked his arm back in pain, he hadnt moved in so long he wasnt used to the feeling of his arm moving. I just watched as Tom leant over, hugging his little brother, tears rimming his eyes. "how are you feeling?" He said, still hugging the boy on the hospital bed. "sore" He said, his voice was scratchy and hoars. "im gonna go tell the doctors" i said nearly running out of the room, down the hallway. "Bill has woken up" i told a tall, brown haired nurse. With her following closely behind me we went back to Bills room. The doctors did a few check ups on him. "he should be ready to go home tommorow or the day after" she said with a smile as she walked out of the room.

a few hours had gone past, Tom was talking with Bill for the most part, but mainly just holding his hand as Bill quietly sipped on a drink i had gave his a couple minutes earlier. I watched quietly, keeping words to myself. Tom had seemed to be getting more distant from me lately, and i couldnt help but think about it, all. the. time.

he no longer wanted to spend nights with me, or go for pointless walks with me, he was just drifting, i felt like i had to make every move now. i got up from my seat and walked over to Bills bed. "whats the time?" he asked turning his head to me, i checked my phone. "uhm 11:46pm" i said showing him the time on my phone. "how long have i been asleep?" he asked shortly after. "around 4 days" Tom said before i could answer, not looking at me, not even aknowledging me, i heard a knock at the door and a nurse walked in. "so, one of the other doctors has gone through all the reports, and Bill should be able to go home today" she said looking at us with a smile, handing Tom a piece of paper, i didnt get to look at it, as he put it straight into his pocket as the nurse walked out. 

"you ready to go?" Tom said, sweeping hair out of bills face, and handing him a cup of water from the bench on the other side of the room. "yeah, i think so" Bill grabbed the cup, taking small sips of the water. 

(time skip hehe bc im lazy)

we had gotten home, it had taken longer than normal because me and Tom had to aid Bill to the car and out of it into the house, he was still a bit sore from everything. i went to my room, and i sat there, i felt so.. so wrong, i felt guilty for wanting Tom to put all his attention on me instead of Bill, i wanted him with me. Not Bill. Not Georg. Not Gustav. Not anyone else. Just me, i wanted him to hold me, i wanted him to tell me everything was ok. I sat in my bed, hours, apon hours go by, and i get off my bed and start walking towards Toms room, I gave it a knock, i knew he was in there, everyone had gone into their rooms ages ago. 

"Tom are you in there?"

sorry, this chapter was really bad, ive just been getting distracted with school, and yal please remember i have a life outside of this book, so i wont be updating as quickly as i did when i started writing this, and i am also a dude. so keep in mind that, thank you, and thank you for reading