062

Jesse

Her teeth sink into the flesh of my shoulder, not deep to draw blood, but hard enough for the pierce to travel down my spine.

I groan audibly, loving and hating it at the same time. My dick throbs while sheathed inside her, nothing but her body and mine. Fuck. Everything was hot, and I was so fucking deep. My thoughts jumbled, the water rippled with every movement, and I couldn't give a damn if it flooded the entire bathroom.

"Fucking hell, baby," I moan beside her ear, and she tightens around me. I'd been here enough times to know that she thrived in my satisfaction. Katherine loved to hear me, just as I desired to listen to her. "Come on, angel," I grunt as she moves her head from my neck—lust-filled eyes meeting mine. "I wanna hear those pretty little moans," I take her jaw in one hand, my thumb tracing her swollen lip. "Show me how good you feel."

I push my thumb between her lips, he teeth mindlessly scraping against the pad, and then I feel nothing but her tongue. The tip began swirling around my skin, her sexy moans vibrating through my hand.

I want to flip her over and fuck her senseless against this tub.

Hold on..baby steps. I was going to take it slow. It was still her birthday, after all.

"Mmm..." Katherine hums as I let my thumb slip from her lips, past her chin, and down her neck. Hell. She was so dazzling. So beautiful.

Her hips grind against me, slow and paced, her fingers beginning to comb through my dampened hair.

"S...so big inside me, baby," She whispers, glancing down through the sudsy water where our bodies connected. "So deep," She adds, drawing her lips between her teeth. "So good...!"

And I forgot my fucking name. I couldn't tell where the tub ended and where the tile began. Water splashed around us as she rode me, my hands immediately finding the suppleness of her ass—the pads of my fingers digging into the flesh.

"Ba...baby," I stammer, heavy eyes rolling into the back of my skull as she squeezes around me again. I was a fucking goner. "S...slow down, baby. I can't hold off—'

Just as I'm about to finish—she slows down and brings me right back to the beginning. Katherine doesn't even let me catch my breath before she starts again.

My hands dip into the arch of her back—tracing the curve of her spine—flowing through every nook and cranny before I stop at the base of her neck, gripping gently to hold her body against mine.

I wanted, no, needed to feel her on me. How was it possible that she was wetter than the bath we were fucking in? So tight. So damn good. Another groan escapes my mouth, nothing but profanities spilling, and I knew she wanted more.

"I'm s...so close, my love," I hear her say, the sweetest melody gracing my ears. I had and craved her at the same time. I wanted her to end me, and finish me, ring me dry of everything I was worth. Katherine could leave me at the world's edge, and I'd freeze hell over to find her.

"Yeah?" I grunt, almost rushed and desperate—my hips moving with hers, and I'm clinging on with vigor. She nods, once and quickly, as if she were desperate too. "You feelin' good, baby?" I mutter through gritted teeth, feeling my cock pulse inside her. I was so fucking close. "Course you are, angel. I could feel you squeezin' the shit out of me. Are you going to cum for me, honey?"

That threw her over the edge. Dragged moans fall from her lips as she holds onto the tub's edge, needing something sturdy to anchor her. "I'm going to...Fuck!" She screams, throwing her head back with ecstasy. I kiss down her neck, trailing between her tits as she rides out her orgasm, but I wasn't done.

I was holding back with all of my strength. I didn't want to fill her, not yet, anyway. I kiss my way toward her neck again, trying to ignore her walls clenching around me. So fucking good. "Turn around me for me, sweetheart," I whisper beside her ear, making her eyes flutter open—pupils blown out with lust.

Without a word, she nods, still holding on as she lifts her body off of me, and I have to stop myself from cumming right then and there. I wanted nothing else than to pull her back on top of me and have her ride until dawn, but I had to pace myself.

I wanted to take her with her ass pressed against me. I wanted to watch my cum drip from her sweet pussy. Mine and only mine. Katherine scoots close to the edge, turning so that her back is facing me. I slide closer, reaching for one of the rolled-up towels to place underneath her stomach. I didn't want the ridge to hurt her.

I groan at the sight of her body draped over the ledge. Her tits are flush with the tile, and her ass is pushed out just for me—drops of water roll down her back. "So perfect, so fucking beautiful, baby," I praise, kissing her shoulder blade as I line my dick up with her entrance. "You gonna be a good girl for me, angel?" I slip the head inside, watching her knuckles turn white from clutching her fists. Katherine nods with frustration. "Use your words, sweetheart."

"Fuck, yes...yes!" She exclaims. "Please, baby...please. Make me your good gi—"

I don't let her finish before slamming inside her pussy, her body lurching forward—hands slapping the wall in front. "Oh god, oh fuck! I can't—"

"You can take it, baby," I huff, gripping her hips as I thrust into her. Nice and easy.

"I can take it," She whimpers, her lungs yearning for air. I can see her hands trying to find something to hold onto, the pads of her fingers pressing into the wall as if it would keep her upright.

I am pounding into her now, her legs shaking with each inch and stroke I gave, and at this rate, I was worried she'd collapse.

"Jess...Jesse!" She chokes out. Katherine's palms slip down the tile, and her hair falls from the claw clip that secured it.

The water was still warm. Not as hot as it was, but tolerable. Though, we weren't leaving this tub until she was fucked out and happy.

"Fuck, you feel amazing, sweetheart." I groan, almost growling out my words. "So good and wet. S'like you were made for me." The grip tightens on her hips, thrusts getting uncoordinated as I edge closer. Just a little longer.

I slow down, removing one of my hands from her hip to tuck my arm under her chest, pulling her away from the wall.

I sit back, our bodies still intertwined, and her back leans against my chest. This new position makes her moans sound weak and desperate, and her head falls against my shoulder.

I chuckle, leaning close to press my lips against her neck. "Tired, baby?"

She nods slowly, eyebrows furrowing with each push of my hips below her—eyes fluttered shut. "Feels good..." Katherine sighs. "Did you...?"

I kiss her jaw, then her shoulder. "No, but you're tired, and I don't want us to shrivel up in here."

I see her lips form into a pout, her chest heaving rapidly. I bet her heart was pounding in her ears because mine sure was. "But..."

I take her chin in my grasp, tilting her head towards my eye line—making her pretty eyes meet mine. "Today is about you, sweetheart," I say firmly, reassuring the doubt swirling in her irises. I lower my head and press my lips against hers for a tender kiss. "I want you to feel good," I say, pulling back from her mouth. "I don't care about me."

"Jesse..." She starts to protest, but I shake my head and begin to raise her off of me. Katherine moves off my body, and I stand to grab a towel from the shelves above us.

"Come on, baby," I coax, unfolding the towel to spread it wide for her to step in. She rises to her feet and turns her back, letting me wrap her in it. "Go get changed," I mumble, pecking the side of her head before helping her step out of the tub. "I'll join you in a minute."

With a head nod, Katherine walks out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with the mess we made.

***********************

Excuse the shortness of this chapter. I wanted to write more within it, it just didn't fit where I wanted to take it. The next chapter will be a bit longer, I promise! 

Enjoy:) 

- Angela