Prologue

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Sin! Come on, you know I didn't mean it!"

"You didn't mean to cheat?!" I yelled, throwing him a glass. Lucky him he has nice reflexes. "Woah you two calm down." Mikey said, pulling me and Draken away from each other. "What do you mean, you didn't mean it?! You just tripped and fucking landed on her cunt?!" I was about to scream some more but Mitsuya. Appeared and covered my mouth.

"Don't act like you didn't break my Car!" Draken yelled back. I have some muffled screams against Mitsuya's hands.

He's thinking about his fucking car?!

"You both need to calm down." Baji said, as he pushed Draken out of the room as Mitsuya released me. "I'm quitting after this." I said, as I looked away as I felt tears forming on my eyes. I don't want it to fall, I'm not weak. I felt a ruffle in my hair, I looked up to see Chifuyu. "You have to think that through." He said, pinching my cheeks.

"It's final." I said, Mikey stared at me and sighs in defeat. "Fine, we'll give you weeks to cool down. And tadaaa! You'll be back!" Mikey said, poking my cheeks repeatedly. "Not promising." I mumbled, looking away. "I'll go talk to Draken" Mikey said as he walks out of the room. I felt Baji, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya looking at me.

I covered my face with my palm. "Stop staring." I mumbled, I just felt another ruffle in my hair. "You'll come back to us right?" Baji asked, with concern evident in his voice. "I'm not promising, Baji." I mumbled looking up at him, he let out a sigh and tapped my head lightly.

I just got up and got ready for my last show with them.

__________________

"We have a song request!" Mikey said, excitedly as I drank some water. I can't really look at who gave him the paper because of the lighting here on the stage. "Before he cheats, by Carrie Underwood!" Mikey said, smiling at our audience. "What a coincidence." Baji said beside me holding his Bass, making me roll my eyes.

Draken is our drummer, Baji, and Mitsuya as bass, Chifuyu as Pianist, Mikey, and me as the vocalist. Mikey stared at me making me plaster a fake smile so the audience wouldn't notice unusual things to us. I held my mic as I heard the drum starting, I let out a soft sigh before starting.

Toji's POV

"Look! Their lady singer is gonna sing again!" Gojo said excitedly, pointing at the stage. Obviously he requested that song, for the vocalist. Because he eavesdrop on them fighting in the other room, which he said 'he accidentally heard'. They observed the lady as I just focused on their drummer. I'm also a drummer and I can notice his mistakes, first is that he should not have cheat to their vocalist.

Right now, he's probably slow dancin'
With a bleached-blond tramp and she's probably gettin' frisky

The vocalist started, her voice don't get me started. It is amazing and the song fits her voice actually.

Right now, he's probably buyin' her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey

She sang, slowly taking the mic off its stand and started walking on the stage, as some men stared in awe, following her with their gaze like a dog.

Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick
Showin' her how to shoot a combo
And he don't know

"See! I told you this song fits her!" Gojo exclaimed, we ignored him and continued listening to her voice. How her emotions slowly show with the next lines she'll sing.

I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seats

No, not only showing. You can also feel it.

I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights
I slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

When she said the word cheats, she turned to look at their drummer, and turned her head to look at her audience again smiling at them. As the song continued, she keep on pissing off their drummer. There is gonna be a time that he'll point at him, yet what would the audience know? They wouldn't know shit and will just focus on the performer.

As she finished her song, a lot of people applaud. Some even whistling and some that is near the stage, threw some cash at them. Yep that mostly happens if you have a pretty lady in your band.

"We should request another song! Like ahm... What's that song again!" Gojo said, more like talking to himself. Geto chuckled listening to his friend trying hard to think what the song he wanted to point out. Nanami hummed as beside me, as he talks with the manager of the band on the stage. "Wait come again?" Nanami said, making me focus on their conversation.

"Sin is planning on leaving the band, I thought about it and maybe just make you have her for a while, until she can get over Draken." Their manager said, which caught my and my bandmates attention. "They can't fix their issues?" Nanami asked, a professional freak he is. "Afraid not, she almost stabbed him earlier when he arrived, she even threw a glass at him which good thing he dodged. Good thing we had Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and Baji to restrain her from stabbing him."

I kicked Nanami's foot as I sign that he should take the opportunity to take her to our band. Who just glared at me. "If not, we can have her go with Eita Semi's band-" "Manager-cchiii!" We turned our heads to see, the guy who did the talking a lot in the band what was it again? Mikey?

"Mikey, just in time." Their manager said, introducing Mikey and Nanami. I wasn't interested in their little introduction, until someone appeared behind me grabbing my glass and was about to throw it? Making me look to see her, being held down my her other band mates. What's with her and throwing glass. "Just go away, Draken-" "We're tired and can't restrain her anymore" The long haired and silver-lilac hair said.

Their drummer just let out a sigh and walks away, making me stare at the lady. Who is now being scolded by the two holding her back. "Oh come on, Sin's reaction is completely valid." A blond top hair guy said. "I swear to god, Chifuyu. Stop, violence is not always the answer." The silver-lilac guy said. "Put that glass down! I swear Sindrea!" The long black haired guy said, making the lady glare at him and place the glass back in front of me.

Looking at me, she let out a small smile. "Sorry about that." And suddenly, I felt some weird sensation like my heart is beating really fast. Am I having a heart attack?

_________________

Your Outfit:

I hope you like it this is my first time writing