Chapter 7

Gojo's POV

Maybe it was just a dream that I kissed her? Did I really tell her the prize was a trip to Hawaii? I can afford it but she doesn't seem to remember, which will be fucking awkward if I open that topic. "Sotaru!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt an arms around my neck, pulling me to a tight hug. "You seem so deep in your thoughts~ you okay?" Sin asked as she looked up at me.

Her arms around my neck and body pressed against me doesn't really help, she was suddenly pulled away by Toji making me frown. What the fuck is his problem? "Come on let's start recording." He suddenly said as he pulled Sin with him. Who just followed like a lost kid. I silently followed behind them as Geto was already in the recording room. I looked at Sin and observed her, roaming my eyes looking at her outfit. (photo above)

We entered the recording room to see Geto, leaning on the table with his arms crossed looking at me and Toji, raising his brow up like he's waiting for us. "Getooo!" Sin said happily as she runned towards Geto, hugging him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back, patting her back lightly as she slowly pulled away. "Alright, let's start with you Toji." She said as she walked towards her swivel chair, sitting on it facing the other side of the room that Toji walked in.

She weared her headphones and started to press some button, frowning from time to time as she has her eyes on the monitor. "Alright, you ready?" She asked as she looks at Toji, who nodded his head. Making her smile and press another button as Toji on the other side started to sing his lines as she hummed and her moved her head.

__________

Sindreaquiri's POV

I yawned as I finished recording Gojo, Geto, and Toji's part. "Are you tired?" Gojo asked beside me, making me smile lightly. "Hmm, a little." I said as I turn off my monitor. "Hey, I'll head out first." Geto said tapping my head and waved his hand as he walked out the room in a hurry. "Me too, I have somewhere to be." Toji said as he waved his hand carelessly as he walked out.

I shrugged as I have ng cheeks in my palm as I looked at my black monitor. "Aren't you gonna go?" I asked Gojo as I massage my temple, I don't feel like working tomorrow. "Sin, I-i ah... I apologize about the other nights before. I'm sorry for maybe, I don't know... Forcing you into a decision to kiss me... I mean! I don't hate it- I like it- wait that came out wrong it just felt wrong when we're both drunk and- what the fuck am I saying!" He said frustrated about himself as he gripped his own hair.

I stared at him for a whole and chuckled. "No, you didn't force me into a decision. I did it with my free will and you don't have to overthink that. But!" "But?" He said, waiting for me to continue. I slightly pouted my lips staring at him. "When will that trip to Hawaii happen?" I asked jokingly and he let out a laugh at my question. "When do you want to relax?" He asked, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Hmm, maybe after the release of the song Naoya created. It'll be worth to celebrate." I said, smiling as I got up. "Hmm... Alright then." He said as he tapped my head. "You going somewhere?" He suddenly asked. "Oh yeah, I'll meet up with Mitsuya today." I said smiling he nodded his head and placed his hands on his pockets. "Come on, I'll drive you there." He said smiling, I nodded my head and walked out of the room with him

Geto's POV

"You asshole!" I yelled landing another punch at Sukuna's face. "F-fuck you! You're just mad because you can't fucking do it!" Sukuna yelled back as he tried to land a punch at me yet Choso and Naoya is holding him back also Nanami who is standing between us while Toji holds me in place. "I saw the fucking bruise on her neck! And that fucking bite marks you left! How dare you take advantage of that girl difficulty expressing emotions!" I yelled as I got free from Toji's grasp.