Chapter 4

Naoya's POV

"Alright, you're all dismissed." Sin said as she gathered some paper that we gave her, containing some small lines that we made and she said she'll make something out of it, it was her given assignment from last time. I did finish mine but I guess she'll still check on it. "Oh, wait... Naoya can you meet me here tomorrow?" She suddenly asked, as I got up looking at her.

The others looking at us. "Only him?" Choso asked jealousy obviously dripping out of his lips, if it just shows he'll be drooling by now. "Yeah, only him. We'll work on the song he created and we'll let you all hear it by friday. Also it'll be open for suggestions if you want changes." She said, smiling as she placed the papers in a folder. Putting it in a drawer as she grabs her helmet hugging it.

Looking at us as she tilted her head to the side. "Y'all wanna grab a drink?" She suddenly asked, making me raise a brow up as the other looked at her curiously. "You know, like a drink till you drop things. Whoever gets drunk first will pay." She said, smiling at us as she walked towards the door walking out. "Wait- why did she invite us?" I asked, Gojo and Geto shrugged running after her excited to spend time with her.

Making me and the rest follow behind them.

______________

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Nah, I fucking pass. I ain't riding on her motorcycle this time!" I heard Choso complain, making me laugh as I straddle my motorcycle. "Oh come on~ I'm pretty sure, I'm a good driver!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes playfully at him. They all exchanged look. "I have my truck, so I'm pretty sure one must ride with Sin." Toji said, as he shrugged his shoulder.

They all turned to look at Choso. "Fuck you all! I'm no sacrificial lamb!" Choso yelled and got in Toji's truck first as Geto and Gojo also runned towards Toji truck, Nanami obviously who silently walked towards it is already sitting there comfortably, while Sukuna and Naoya exchanged looks. "Fine, I'll ride her- I mean with her." Sukuna said, as he crossed his arms. "But I also want to!" Naoya said, making me awkwardly looking at them.

They're arguing it stopped when Toji, bonked Naoya's head dragging him by his shirt. Making Sukuna smile, as he won. What are they even competing? "Kawasaki Ninja H2R... Hmm I was planning to buy one, is this worth the money?" Sukuna asked as he examined my motorcycle for a while, I smiled as I tilted my head. "Worth every penny!" I said as I got off my motorcycle, opening the seat and giving him an extra helmet and my key.

"You seemed interested to try it, so why don't you drive?" I said smiling, as I grab a bottle of water. Drinking it while he weared the helmet, straddling my motorcycle as I wear my helmet, getting on behind him still holding a water bottle. "Hey, Sukuna can you do me a favor." I said, he turned to me to listen.

Nanami's POV

"What the hell?! No fair, I thought Sin was driving that's why I said no." Choso said, as I looked at the rear mirror looking to see, Sukuna is the one who is driving the motorcycle and she has her arms around his waist. "Wish that was you huh?" Gojo said as he was looking at me and I just raised my middle finger at him in response.

"Which reminds me, she said your intimidating and sometimes feel you hate her." Geto said as he bit his hair tie, gathering his hair. "Do you hate her?" Naoya asked, as he have his hand out the truck with his phone. "No, I don't." I answered shortly, is that how she really feel? What makes her think that? "How cold of you, Kento" Toji said as he have his eyes on the road.

"I don't, I just can't socialize with her properly." I said looking out the window, to see her motorcycle on the side of the truck she knocked on my window. Toji rolled down as he press a button. "Do you need some-" I was cut off when a splash of water hit my face. As she laughs loudly. "Drive fast Sukuna!" She commanded and Sukuna gladly obeyed.