Chapter 13

Nanami's POV

"I swear! I fucking heard it right and my phone fucking fell from shock!" Gojo yelled as he ruffled his own hair pulling it after. "Calm down!" Geto said, as he looked at Gojo blushing and panicking also a lot of emotions were in his face. "How can I fucking calm down?! She just confessed her love to us through the phone and I couldn't answer because the phone slipped off my hand!" Gojo said, more like panicking since he thought he might have offended Sin for suddenly dropping the call.

"Sin is not that shallow." Sukuna said as he gave Gojo some water. "I can't dial her anymore, she must be at the airport already." Choso said as he sat on the stage floor. "At least now we know she likes us." Naoya said smiling as he placed his chin on his palm. "What I love about Sin is when she realized something she never hides it to us or anyone close to her. She doesn't beat around the bush." Toji said as he took off his shirt, since it's a little hot here.

"Let's just finish the concert and everything already, then we'll talk to her." I said, as they all nodded I'm agreement. "Come on, let's get back to rehearsal." I said as they all went to their places. I massaged my temple as I tried to contact Sin, yet the call just ended. Yep she's already on her way to Japan.

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Sebastian is in Korea." Subaru informed. "Why is he there?" I asked, looking at him as I munched some chips that the flight attendant gave me. "He wants to talk with Sanzu and his Manager." He said as he gave Ayato his food, who is playing some games. "Oh, alright." I said as I leaned on my seat, munching some chips. "Hey Subaru." I called out. "Hmm?" He hummed in response as he took a bite of his food.

"Are they going to jail for beating up the Manager and Naoya stabbing a guard?" I asked, worried for them. "What if the media finds out." I continued, looking at him waiting for his response. "They'll be okay, your mom have their back." He said, I nodded my head as I looked out the window, hoping the time can be two times faster. I'm already getting homesick.

____________

"Hey, Sin!" Ran greeted waving his hand at me, I smiled and waved back lightly walking towards him and hugged him lightly. "Hey, how's your time with Sanzu?" He asked, I just shrugged. "Not good. I don't wanna talk about it." I said smiling, looking around the dressing room. "Where's Rindou?" I asked, he shrugged lightly. "I don't know? In the bathroom maybe, we just finished rehearsing." He said as he offered me some sushi, which I gladly accepted.

"Where's Subaru and Ayato?" He asked as he sat down on the couch that was in the dressing room. "I left them in the hotel room to rest." I said as I grabbed a chopstick, and ate some sushi. I flinched when a hand gathered my hair, looking up to see Rindou. "Be still." He said as he continued to gather my hair and suddenly tie it using his hair ties. "There, eat up." He said as he finished tying my hair.

"What time are we performing again?" I asked as I finished munching some sushi then grabbed another one. "Uhm, it'll be at night around 9pm." Ran said as he placed some Soda beside me, I puffed my cheeks smiling widely. I can see Satoru and the other's perform early then! They're on their way to London today since yesterday was their performance in Las Vegas.

"Alright~" I said as I finished my sushi. "You seem excited." Rindou said as he placed his chin on his palm with his elbow supporting it. "I am~" I said smiling widely.

_____________

Naoya's POV

We're all silent in our dressing room as the make up artist did our make up. Nanami has been gone for a while, making us wonder where he is. "Guys you're up!" One of the staff said making me and the boys go to the stage, wearing the strap of my bass. Ladies yell as we try our instruments on the stage. "Sound check." Sukuna said as some of his fangirls screamed, making this guy smirk challenging Gojo to make his scream louder.