Chapter 23

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only. 

Author's POV

Sin carefully went in the cold water as Suguru held on her from behind carefully guiding her, since among all of them he's the most overprotective of her. "Careful now, darling. Don't want you to slip and fall." He said as they walked towards a part where the water is already on her waist. "You'll be here to catch me anyway~" She said carelessly as she played with the water splashing some on Suguru. 

The man playfully rolled his eyes on the lady's answer. "Yeah, Choso really did rub his cheesiness on you, darling." He said pushing his hair back that is apparently wet. She laughs lightly as she kissed his cheeks. "I got it from you though~" she said cheekily, making the man roll his eyes at her.

"No you didn't." He said, she laughs softly staring at him. "Yes~ I did." She said smiling widely. The man smiled as he held her waist pulling her closed to him as she caressed her cheeks. "You're so perfect.." He whispered kissing her cheeks, to her forehead, moving to kiss her chin down to her neck.

"Can I?" He asked as she nodded, the man leaned and started to kiss her neck, also inhaling her scent from time to time. She hummed softly in response as she slowly nodded her head. The man didn't need to be told twice as he held her waist pulling her close to him as he kissed her lips softly.

She let out a soft sight as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed back, passionately. "H-hmm.." She hummed soft as he lightly bit her lower lip as the lady gladly parted her lips for him, he didn't waste anytime and slid his tongue in her mouth, exploring ever inch of it. "U-ughm~" she moaned out softly against their kiss as his tongue swirled and glided against hers.

She gripped in his wet hair as he slowly leaned her at a big rock. "S-suguru.." She moaned out softly as he slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Shh... Darling... Let me take care of you." He said as he leaned towards her against gripping in her neck this time, kissing her lips deeply as he pushed his tongue in her mouth. "H-hnng~" she moaned softly against him as he pressed his body against hers.

His hand squeezed her neck slightly, enough for her to gasp for air as his other hand moved downwards, exploring his hand around her body, giving her clothed breast a light squeeze. Making her gasp and whimper. "S-suguru..." The lady moaned out his name and it made him smirk playfully, as he wouldn't do anything until he heard her beg for it.

He took his time and observed her, she was wearing his white shirt and only her underwear underneath, He hummed softly as she leaned towards her, pecking and her neck lightly as his hand roamed downwards playfully tracing her thighs to her inner thighs making her gasp in anticipation. He suddenly leaned and whispered to her ears. "You know I'm not gonna do anything without you telling me exactly what you want... Now, what do you want, my darling?"

He asked as his hand slid in her underwear, teasing her entrance with his middle finger as he made her part her legs for him. "How do you like it? Hard, rough, and fast? Hmm..or Gentle and slow." He whispered as the lady whimpered and released a soft moan as he pressed her shy clit still tracing her entrance.

"Tell me how you'd like me to finger-fuck you, Darling." Suguru said, making the lady gasp soft as he bit her neck hardly still teasing her wetness. Her words are muffled by her soft moan, making the man stop rubbing her clit. "Tell me, darling." He said she was panting softly as she tried to form her words.

"S-suguru...A-ah~" She moaned up softly, as he suddenly slid his middle finger in her. "Tell me, how you liked to be fuck, darling." Suguru said, his voice was hypnotizing her. "P-please do...a-ah~ it hard!" She begged as he smirked, hummed as he kissed her neck back to her lips. "You...Dirty little slut.." He whispered against her ears making her whimper, as her walls tightened around his finger. "Oh...You like it when I can you that, huh?" He asked as his finger moved in and out of her slowly.