Chapter 1

Sindreaquiri's POV

"You sure you're leaving?" Mikey said behind me, as I fix my things in my bag. "Mhm. I'll be fine" I said, smiling at him. "You'll come back right?" He asked, as he now stood beside me, I gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheeks. "Only time can tell." I said, smiling at him and slowly pulled away from the hug. I weared my bag and waved to Mikey goodbye.

As I walked out I saw Baji, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya already looking at me with sad eyes. "Are you sure about this?" Chifuyu asked, as he pulled me in for a hug. "Mhm... I'll see you around the music industry." I said, tapping his chest. He let out a sigh and let me go slowly, and kissed my forehead. "Call me if you arrive home?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Yep, I will!" I said and smiled at him.

"Move Chifuyu, I want to hug her too." Baji said, pushing Chifuyu aside and hugging me tightly. "Talk to us if you're available?" He asked, making me puff my cheeks lightly. "Fine, I will." I said tapping the tip of his nose lightly, making him smile and kiss the top of my head. Making me chuckle at his action, he is so out of character now.

"Move Baji, I wanna say goodbye too." Mitsuya suddenly said, pulling Baji and I away from each other and pulling me for a tight hug, so tight actually. "We'll visit you, don't worry." He whispered, making me chuckle and slowly wrapped my arms around him. Hugging him tightly. "Mhm~ I'd like that." I mumbled. "Mikey is probably crying." Baji suddenly said, making me chuckle lightly.

As me and Mitsuya pulled away from the hug. "You sure you ain't?" I teased which he only answered with him raising his middle finger at me. Making me laugh and walk towards my motorcycle. A Kawasaki Ninja H2R, getting on top of it wearing my helmet. Turning it on and turned my gaze to the three men, who are looking at me. I knew them for 5 years, because of my relationship with Draken. He wasted our 5 years.

Guess it was not meant to be, at least he gave me some friends. I flashed a smile at them, before driving off.

Sukuna's POV

"Why didn't you accept her? You had your chance earlier." Toji argued, while me and the other just pretty much watched it unfold in front of us. "She has a violent personality. I don't like it." Nanami said, not even batting an eye at Toji. "It's not like you're the only one who can decide and what the fuck about that violent personality, Sukuna and Choso had a fucking psychopath phase." He replied.

"Oi!" I and Choso exclaimed. "Oh and not to mention, Geto and Gojo having a criminal record for starting a fight in a fucking bar, like a bunch of lunatics." He continued. "Hey!" Both names mentioned exclaimed. "And oh wait! Let's not forget! Me and Naoya stabbing someone with a pencil." He continued and Naoya just smiled shrugging. "He deserves it." He beamed.

"Calm down, Fushiguro." Nanami said, massaging his temple. "Fine, I'll consider. You all better get ready then. We'll be visiting her studio next month." He continued. "Why next month?" Toji asked, with a knot forming in his forehead. "She has a full schedule for recording with well known bands." Nanami said, making me arch a brow. "How'd you know that?" I asked. "Oh~ Nanami you stalker~" Gojo teased, as he tapped Nanami's shoulder.

"I heard you had a crush on her~" Geto said backing up Gojo's teasing. "Shut up both of you." He said, crossing his arms making Toji scoff. "Oh~ someone is jealous~" Naoya joined the teasing yet he's focusing on Toji. "Shut up before I throw you out the window." Making me smirk. "Was it love at first sight earlier? She made you stare at her for a good solid 5 minutes." I said, joining in.

"Shut up, you're the one who is basically hard for her." Choso said pointing at me. What a traitor. "Eh? Didn't you say,You'll smash if you have a chance Choso?" Gojo said, looking at Choso with a grin on his face. "Shut the fuck up, Hoejo." Choso replied, raising his middle finger at Gojo. Who just stuck his tongue out as a reply. Geto and Gojo acted cool, yet I can feel their attraction to that girl. They can't hide it from me.