Chapter 28

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Author's POV

"S-satoru! A-ah fuck...." She moaned out loudly, her moans echoed around the bathroom as he pushed himself deep inside her. Her lips parted widely as he gripped onto his wet white locks so tightly, as her legs wrapped around his waist too afraid to fall. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure. "F-fuck... S-so fucking tight.... And all mine..." He growled out as he continued to thrust in her, his thrusts were deep and slow. He was taking his time with her.

She can hear their skin slapping as his hand gripped onto her waist and thigh so tightly keeping her against the wall as he claimed her, he was staring deep in her eyes as he did. He had this cocky grin written on his lips, her eyes hooded in pleasure as he slowly pulled out almost making her empty and suddenly slammed back in her. "a-ah! S-satoru!" She moaned out loudly, as her nails dug into his back even more.

"Keep those e-eyes open, my sin..." He said in between his thrusts, making her moan loudly as her legs shake in pleasure. "A-ah... I-it feels s-so good..." She whimpered out as her back arched in pleasure, as her walls clenched around his shaft. Making him groan in pleasure as he began to move roughly, making sure he reached her deepest part as her sudden back arched confirmed he was hitting the right spot. "O-oh f-fucking god! S-satoru!" She moaned out loudly.

He leaned towards her, making their body pressed even more as he made sure to leave marks on her neck, covering it with hickeys. "A-ah! F-fuck! You feel so fucking good... I can do this all fucking day..." He groaned against her neck, He continued to pummel her tight pussy, making her moan and whimper in pleasure as he marked her as his own. Her legs wrapped around his hips, holding on tight as she submitted to his rough possession.

"F-fuck...oh s-shit....s-satoru... I'm n-near s-so fucking near!" She cried out in pleasure as her toes curled in please as she gripped onto his shoulder tightly, sensing her impending orgasm, he thrust into her harder, faster, demanding her release. His fingers dug cruelly into her hips, bruising her skin as he claimed her completely. Her screams in pleasure as she reached her climax muffled as he claimed her lips muffling her moans with his mouth.

Yet, he didn't care even if he she had reached her orgasm. He continued to pound in her like an animal in heat, her body trembling in pleasure as her lips trembled in the feeling against his own. "So fucking beautiful..." He whispered against her lips, as his pace didn't seem to slow down. "O-oh god... S-satoru s-slow down... I-i just c-came.." She cried out in pleasure as she placed her forehead against his.

The cold water from the shower didn't seem to cool down their desire for each other. "Take it all... You can take it love." He whispered against her ears as he growled, his hips thrusting faster and harder as he took her. His fingers dug into her sides, marking her pale skin with his rough grasp. "Take it all," he commanded, driving deep into her pussy. Groaning as he felt his climax approaching and her walls clenching around him when more.

Her couldn't help but her moan got louder and echoed around the bathroom mixed with his groans as their skin slapping can be also heard. "F-fuck I'm gonna f-fucking cum." He grunted as he increased his pace, her eyes closed tightly as the pleasure is very overwhelming. "O-oh fuck! S-satoru!" She screamed in pleasure as she reached her climax once more as his groaned mixed with her screams of pleasure as he filled her up. The pleasure was deafening, her legs shakes in pleasure as her back arched. Hiding her face against his neck as he pants rubbing her thighs gently.

As she thought that he'll put her down, oh how wrong she was. He took her again in the bathroom, to his walk in closet after, and then to the couch in his room, and finally to his bed he didn't stop claiming her repeatedly until she collapsed in his arms. All can Sin think about is she'll definitely kill him if she's sore on the morning.