Chapter 3

Naoya's POV

"Where are we going again?" Sin asked as she had her arms around mine. "A restaurant, we're hungry you know." She looked around. "Naoya! This isn't a restaurant! What kind of restaurant has stripping..... P-person-" she said as she saw a guy stripping off his shirt in front of a lady. She blushed a deep shade of red and hid her face on my back. Making me let out a laugh. This lady, is hilarious.

We both walked in the VIP room, to see the others already eating. "You can let go now." I said, with a playful smirk on my face. She peaked and looked at the others. "How old are you again?" I asked, she looked up at me before punching my side "25" She replied running towards Geto, hugging him. "His a meanie! His been teasing me on our way here!" She whined, she suddenly stood up straight. "And this is not a Restaurant! This is a strip club!" She yelled

Sitting down beside Geto, hiding her face with her palm. "I thought this is your taste." Choso said, staring at her. "No! I only have been at a strip club once! Because, Ran and Rindou own it." She explained, crossing her arms,like a kid. I sat down beside Choso, and ate some Buffalo wings. She grumbled as she's forced to eat something here.

"So Quiri~ tell us something about yourself." Gojo started, she looked at him for a while and continued to munch some creamy garlic parmesan wings. "I'm 25, Single, and love music and food." She said, shrugging and continued to eat. "Oh come on~ you must have other hobbies than just creating and singing music." Sukuna said, as he gulped down some beer. "Uhm.... Shopping, traveling, and drawing maybe?" She said, as she grabbed a glass of whiskey, drinking it like water.

Making us stare at her, with our lips parted. Nanami cleared his throat, and shook his head. "Uhm, how about your family?" Nanami asked, as he put some sauce in his chicken wings. She licked her lower lip before answering. "Well, I am raised by my Mom. Never heard about my dad." She said and smiled, continuing to eat some wings.

She has daddy issues for sure.

"Why did your relationship with Draken end?" Choso asked, a straightforward person he is. "Well, he cheated. And wasted our fucking 5 years, so I ended it. Wait- you knew because you saw my violent behavior towards him right?" She asked, looking at us. "I just saw red when I looked at him, I apo-" "you don't have to apologize, he deserves it." Toji said. She smiled brightly at him and continued to eat, as we all exchanged banter getting to know her better and her getting to know us.

We're all eating and drinking until the sun goes down.

___________

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Well~ I enjoyed my time with you guys!" I said happily as I straddle my motorcycle, with my helmet in front of me. "You sure you can drive that? You had a drink." Toji asked, visibly concerned as the others stared at me.

Where is Naoya though?

"I'll be fine~ I'm with Choso~" I said, smiling cheekily. "I'm now starting to feel this is a bad idea." Choso said, as he ride my motorcycle and placing his hand on my waist. "We'll be alright~" I said, wearing my helmet. As I started the engine,

I hope Choso is alright if I drive fast.

Gojo's POV

"Yep, they'll die." Sukuna said, as we watched Sin and Choso driving off, with a fast speed. I can almost hear Choso scream. "Their house is I don't know 1 hour or so away from here. Didn't know they live on the same street." Geto said, as he straddles his own, Motorcycle, which is a Energica Ego 45 "They don't live on the same street, they just have the same direction. Choso house is 1 hour and 30 minutes away, while her is probably another hour." Nanami said, as he got in his Ferrari 812.