Chapter 21

Geto's POV

I carefully, sat up on bed as I saw Sin still sleeping. She must be so tired, I carefully placed her head against my thighs, playing with her hair as I watch her sleeping face. I looked at the clock to see it was 6:00 AM in the morning, I leaned down and kissed her cheeks repeatedly hoping that'll wake it her up. "Suguru~" she whined sleeping as she tried to push my face away.

Making me chuckled as I laid back down and hugged her tightly, making her groan lightly and hugged me back hiding her face in my chest. "Are you feeling okay now, Darling?" I asked as I caressed her hair, I felt her nod her head against me as she hugged me tightly. "Mmhmm~ thanks to your massage, Guri~" she said smiling, she really likes adding I or something to our names. I smiled and looked down at her as she looked up at me.

She suddenly pecked my lips making me still and look at her, she smiled at me. "Let's get ready, Guri~" she said as she slowly got up.

Sindreaquiri's POV

I stilled when I walked in the dining room to see it full of luxury shopping bags. "Don't tell me- eh?! When did you buy this?" I asked, looking at Suguru who is following behind me and just shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know what brand you like, so I brought everything I see from the store. There is some already in your house." He said as he rub his cheeks with his palm.

"Wait... What?!" I turned to him who is now holding a bouquet of roses and a bouquet of money?! "Isn't this too much, Guri?!" I asked worried as he just stared at me. "No, it's lacking something actually." He said making my lips part in shock. This guy. "You know what promise me something." I said, looking at him. "And that is?" "You guys should stop spending too much money on me." "Can't do that, darling." He said. As he placed the bouquet of flowers and money in the table.

"Promise me." I said, glaring at him. "No, I can't I'll just end up breaking it." He said, making me sigh and massage my temple. He smiled as he walked towards me, kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly. "There's nothing wrong with us spending our money on you? Alright, Darling?" He said, making me sigh softly.

"Alright, Guri." I said as I looked at everything on the table. "Come on, let's eat breakfast in the pool area." He said as he held my hand softly pulling me to follow him which I gladly did. After that lovely breakfast he suddenly said that his gifts wasn't enough so we spent the whole day going shopping and after our lunch we went for a road trip to god knows where.

_______________

"Guri~ are we there yet?" I asked as I looked at the road that we're currently making him chuckle. "Almost there, darling." I pouted as I placed my chin on shoulder as he drives. "Stop pouting like that, darling." He said, giving me a quick glance before looking back to the road again. "You won't even give me a hint about our date." I whined as I held on his arm like a kid as he just laughed and keeping his eyes on the road.

"It's a surprise, darling." He said as he suddenly stopped the car in a woods making me still as I looked at him. "Let's go hiking." He said, as excitement is now visible in my eyes. As he quickly took off his seatbelt as I also did, he got out the car and walking to my side and opened the door for me as I got out. "Come on, darling." He said as he lend a hand as she gladly held.

Intertwining their hands together. "Mom said you love, hiking." He said as he wear a bag with his free hand. "Did y'all stay at my mom's place to know everything?" I asked curiously as I looked up at him. "Hmm, yeah we did." He answered as we both started to walk in the forest, he was leading the way and also making sure that I am careful. "Do you know this place?" I asked as I held his hand tightly.

"Hmm, yeah. Me and the boys go here since we're kids. If we want to celebrate something we go here." He said as he a smile is forming on his lips. "So you went here after your tour?" I asked as I looked around. "No, we went here after the day you said I love you to Satoru or to us." He said as his smile never left. "Is that something to celebrate?" I asked, he stopped on his tracks and turned to look at me.