Chapter 20

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Author's POV

"C-cho~ a-ah~ i-i c-cant!" Sin cried out as her free hand gripped on Choso's hair who is busy licking, lapping, and sucking her wetness as her other hand gripped on the sheets tightly. She just woke up with her already naked and him in between her shaking thighs eating her up like he didn't have any meal. She doesn't even know how many orgasms she had already. "N-nng c-cho p-please!" She begged, as she tried to close her legs yet he just gripped on both of her thighs, spreading it apart for him.

"One more, love I promise." He said as he continued to use his tongue on her, making the lady let out a shaky moan as she gripped on the sheets tightly as she pulled on his hair as he slid his wet tongue in. "O-oh f-fuck..." She gasped out as her lips parted in pleasure, feeling his thumb play with her shy clit. Making the lady shake even more in pleasure as her vision gets blury from the tears.

He said the same thing I don't even know how many hours ago.

"O-oh god p-please!" She cried out, she doesn't even know what she's begging for as she grips at the man's hair tightly. As she felt a familiar sensation build up, gasping as Choso slid a finger in her as her lick and sucked her clit, making her arch her back as she gripped on the sheets tightly as her lips were parting in pleasure. "F-faster c-cho!" She moaned out as he gladly obeyed, he then added another finger in her making gasp loudly as his kisses slowly went up.

Kissing her stomach, between her breasts, her collar bone, to the back of her neck and finally to her lips as her hand settled on his hair as her available hand is on her chest. Her legs quivering as his finger never stops moving in and out of her wetness as her gasps muffled against his lips. "You're so wet, love. You're shaking too, do you want me to stop?" Choso asked as he rubbed his lips against her parted ones.

"A-ah! C-cho!" She moaned out as she gripped in his hair tightly, cumming around his fingers that he slowly pulled out. As he looked straight at her eyes as she looked back at him. She was gasping as she tried to catch her breath, suddenly feeling something poke between her thighs. "Y-you said that was the l-last one c-cho!" She said and he just hummed and kissed her deeply, holding her wrist that is around his neck.

Placing it on the side of her head also does the same with her other hand. Swirling and sucking her tongue as she did the same, closing her eyes tightly as he interwined their hands together. "C-cho!" She gasped loudly once again as he guided himself in her, making her squeeze his hand tightly. "A-ah fuck..." He groaned out as he placed his forehead against hers.

Kissing her forehead before he slowly thrusts in her slowly, as she lets out some soft moan. "God, you're so t-tight..." He said as he still has a slow pace, groaning as he felt her walls wrap around him and her body quivering underneath him. "You're taking me so o-oh s-shit...w-well.." He whispered against her ears as his thrust got hard yet still slow.

"A-ah! C-cho-! Right t-there!" She moaned out as he hit her sweet spot, making the man let out a deep chuckle. "H-hmm there? Y-you want me to abuse that spot? Such a naughty girl you are, my love." He said he continued his hard yet a little fast thrust as he moved his grip to her waist making the lady hug him around his neck.

"O-ohh~ fuck me! C-cho!" She moaned out loudly as his thrust became hard, rough, and fast. Hugging him tightly as she felt her body move with his thrusts, gasping as he bit her neck hardly as she gripped on his hair tightly. "Fuck! Y-your mine, love... You're ours." He growled as he continued to thrust in her, as his other hand gripped on her waist tightly keeping her in place.