Chapter 32

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Sukuna's POV

"Come on, please! One more gameee" Sindrea whined as she lost again, she was pouting as she's holding a controller. Looking at me with a  big puppy eyes. "No, it's already late, Angel." I firmly said as I pinched her cheeks lightly. She whined as she stared at me, holding my hands as she pouts her lower lip more. Making me sigh as I nodded my head. "Just one more round, please!" She softly whined.

I've imagined her say that word yet not for a fucking game.

"Fine, fine..." I said as I hold on the other controller. "Sukuna, if you let me win I'll reward you!" She even negotiated making me laugh at her competitive nature. "And if I beat you?" I asked raising a brow. "Then, I'll punish you!" She said, making me chuckle as I rolled my eyes playfully at her taking her words as a joke.

As I defeated her in the game of Tekken she stared at me blankly.

_________

Update she's been ignoring me for a solid 30 minutes as we get ready for bed.

Sindreaquiri's POV

This Sukuna! Why is he so good at the game!

My brows furrowed as I turned my back on him hugging a pillow, I can feel him move behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "Come on, Angel... Don't ignore me like this." He softly whispered against my hair.

I grumbled underneath my breath as I felt something underneath the pillow I'm laying on. Making me turn towards him. "Sit." I shortly said, he raised a brow surprised by my first word to be like that.

He obediently sat up, leaning on the headboard as I sat on his lap. Making him smirk. "What do you want now, spoiled little angel? Make up sex?" He teased, I ignored him as I held his neck catching him by surprise as I saw his eyes darken. As I leaned forward claiming his lips intensely, making him groan softly before kissing back.

Holding me firmly by my hips as he forced his tongue in my mouth. "U-ughm..." I moaned softly, parting my lips letting him explore my mouth. "Fuck..." He murmured against my lips as he felt me grind on top of him, he was about to move his kisses down my neck yet I wouldn't let him. I kept his lips on mine making him growl softly as his hand held my hips tightly.

I held both of his hands up against the headboard of the bed, he was surprisingly distracted in the kiss that I successfully handcuffed his hand. "Fuck- Sindrea!" He said, as I pulled away from the kiss. I stared at him with innocent eyes. "What? I felt the handcuffs underneath the pillow, why not use it?" I asked innocently as I continued to grind myself against his growing erection.

"If you release me now you won't be in a lot of trouble, Angel." He said between his soft breath as I continued to tease him. "Didn't I say I'll punish you if you wouldn't let me win?" I softly said as I brushed my lips against his, he was about to claim my lips again yet I pulled away making him curse underneath his breath.

"You're fit to being a bottom, love." I teased, his eyes darkened even more. "You're playing with fire, Angel." He said, I can feel the frustration in his voice as I slowly tear off his tank top. "I love getting burned, don't I?" I mocked him as I kissed his neck down to his collarbone and chest. "If in by any miracle I free myself, Angel... You're in a big trouble." He threatened.

"Like, I'm scared." I retorted I saw how his jaw clenched and his handcuffed hand turned to fist. I got off him as I slowly took off his shorts with his underwear revealing his hard and long cock. I smirked as he tugs onto the handcuffs.