Chapter 16

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Choso? What are you doing in my room?" I asked as I placed my things on the couch in my room, we arrived in the city around 4pm already. They met my three grandpa's who are clicked with them very well. I walked towards him who is sitting on the edge of my bed, he softly held my hand pulling me between his thighs hugging me tightly. "I missed you." He said, kissing my cheeks to my neck, making me laugh at what he said.

"We're together for the whole weekend and you'll have me with you tomorrow for a date." I said, as I ruffled his hair. "I'm here because, I want you to sleep in my place. Please?" He said as he rub his hand on my back. "Why is that?" I asked, tilting my head to the side as he hid his face against my neck. "So that I can see you first thing in the morning." He said, making me chuckle.

"Alright, I'll just bring some clothes with me." I said as I pecked a kiss on his cheeks, making him smile. "You can let go now." I said as he still have his arms around my waist, he just kissed my neck lightly as he hugged me tighter. "Chososi~" I whined making him chuckle. "You can just wear my clothes." He said, making me sigh. "Fine, fine. Come on already." I said, making him smile even more and slowly let me go.

He got up, and held my hand pulling grabbing my bag that surely have my phones and such, wearing it to his shoulder and dragging me out my room with him. "Hey! At least say goodbye to us!" Laito said at Choso who raised his middle finger at Laito making me laugh. "Bye guys!" I said waving my hand happily and they also waved goodbye.

Choso guided me in his car, making me seat in the passenger seat putting the seat belt on me. "Should we just drive thru? Or I'll cook you something tonight?" He asked, as he look at me. "We're both tired so we can just drive thru." I said, smiling he nodded his head as he stood up straight, closing the door of the car. Saying something to Sebastian who's in the gate watching us and it made Sebastian raise his middle finger at Choso.

Who just shrugged and go to the driver side of the the car, getting in and putting on his own seat belt. "What did you say to him?" I asked curiously, he smiled as he started the engine. "He should hurry and go inside his stalker slash ex might attack him." He said, making me chuckle. "You become social to them huh, you aren't my shy boy anymore~ Chososi~" I teased, poking his cheeks as he drive.

"Well, they are your family. Might as well treat them as mine too." He said as held my wrist that's poking him with his free hand, intertwining our hands before placing it in his lap. "What would you like? KFC? McDonald's? Wendy's? Or maybe we should just stop by a fine restaurant." He said as he gave me a quick glance before, looking back at the street.

"Let's go for KFC for now, and have a fine restaurant tomorrow!" I said, smiling. He nodded his head and suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah, I have something for you at the back." He said, making me arched a brow up as I look back at the back seat. My eyes almost popped out my eyes socket when I saw a bouquet of Carnations, a bouquet of dollar bills, and a fucking bouquet of chocolate with some channel, dior, guess, and Gucci boxes.

"Eh?! Isn't this too much!" I said, almost scolding him for spending too much money on me. "And when did you have time on buying this?!" I asked shocked, looking at him who is just smiling. "I have my ways." He said, shrugging. Making me pout and crossed my arms taking my hands away from him. "No fair! I didn't prepare anything for you!" "I'm fine with just having you with me or with us, you know what I mean." He said, as he placed his hands on my knee.

"But still!" "No, buts. We are courting you, we should be spoiling you. We already spoiled your mom and da-" "and when did that happen?!" "A month ago they realized we like you and you are still clueless as a rock, so before courting you we spend our time with her and your dads that's why they didn't go back to Spain or wherever, we wanted to let them know that we'll treat you right too-..... Wait! Are you crying?!" He asked, stopping the car in a empty street.