Chapter 24

Sindreaquiri's POV

I groaned softly as I slowly opened my eyes, flinching as I saw Naoya smiling widely. "N-naoya?" I asked unsure as my sight is still blurry. "Hmm? Yes my princess?" He answered smiling, I slowly sat up in bed as I looked at him and even poked his cheeks to make sure it was him. "You're really here.." I said smiling, I did miss him.

He's my partner in making Nanami and the others mad. Well mostly in him, they don't really get mad at me. "Hmm... Hey you two eat up." Suguru suddenly said from outside making me and Naoya both turn our heads outside the tent, to see Suguru holding a plate. "Goodie! Boy I'm hungry!" Naoya said as he helped me stand up, I was standing still and he stared at me puzzled.

Suguru stared at the two of us too, he sighs as he walked towards me and he carried me bridal style. He sat on a wooden chair and made me sit on his lap, whispering. "I'm sorry, I was too rough." He said, yes we did it in the falls but after that. He took me in the tent and we did any position he can think of, I'm telling you he's a beast.

"Hmm~ is this for me?" Naoya asked as he was about to grab the plate full of bacon, eggs benedict, and pancakes. "Move away, it's for sin." Suguru said as he slapped Naoya's hand away. I smirked at Naoya as I happily ate what Suguru prepared for me as Naoya was glaring at me. "You act like a brat." Suguru pointed out as he was playing with my hair.

"Eh?! Why are you being an ass!" Naoya hissed, raising his middle finger at Suguru. "You're not you when you're hungry." Suguru said as he gave Naoya some Avocado toast. "This is all I got?!" Naoya said. "You're being bitchy right now." Suguru said again making Naoya glare at him and me laugh loudly.

_______

"Where are we going~" I asked Naoya as we're now in his car. "Hmm~ somewhere~" he said smiling as he put on my seatbelt. I pouted my lips lightly, he smiled as he kissed my cheeks. "So impatient~ just wait~" he said as he held my hand as he started to drive. "Hmm~ did you miss me princess?" He asked, as he had his eyes on the road. I puffed my cheeks lightly. "Of course~ I missed you all." I said as I traced his palm with my fingers.

He smiled at my answer, I stilled as he parked in a coffee shop. "I heard from your parents you love coffee, so I thought about it and realized you also love food so much. So our date will be-" "A FOOD TRIP!" I said excitedly. He chuckled at my excitement and nodded his head. He leaned in and took off my seatbelt, before going out the car and going to the other side and opening my door.

"Come on, princess. Hope you have an empty stomach, because we'll be full when we finish our foodtrip date." He said smiling, I nodded my head as I held his hand, walking with him towards the coffee shop. As we walked in we were greeted with a coffee scent aroma, making me smile widely. Me and Naoya sat on the table as a waiter approached us. "Can we try one of everything?" Naoya suddenly said,Yet I didn't complain. I love food!

The waiter was hesitant yet nodded his head before leaving us. "So how's your date with Choso?" He asked, he seemed excited to know everything. I smiled at him as I thought about our amusement park date. "Well.... He tried to be brave and that's enough." I said smiling softly. "Did he pass out?! Did he vomit?! Did he turn so pale?!" He asked excitedly, he was holding my hand that was on my table as he looked straight at my eyes.

It was sparkling with excitement. "Well... He just turned pale and asked for rest every time we finished one ride." I said, smiling at him. He burst out laughing like he was expecting it. "Don't tease him though, I appreciate his efforts!" I said, making him smile and nod his head. "Ma'am, Sir. We'll be serving your meals one at a time." The waiter informed, giving us a plate with waffles and some maple syrup. Also one caramel Macchiato with two straws.