Chapter 15

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Gather around the fire everyone~" my mom said, happily as she sat on Dad Cifer's lap. She just suddenly decided that we should be around the campfire, for fun. I was about to go to sleep when Nanami dragged me here. I yawned sleepily as I sat on the cloth that's on the sand, while Naoya and Gojo sat beside me Toji, Sukuna, Nanami, sat on the log behind us.

Then Choso and Geto forced themselves to sit between Gojo and Naoya's thighs. Sukuna was playing with my hair while mom and dad's are singing along. "Remember the song Sin first created for us?" Dad Leonardo said as he smiled at me, I smiled back as I hug my knees looking at them "Oh! I remember! The one you've been dancing and singing for months!" Kanato said happily, which made my mom smile and nodded her head pinching his cheeks.

"Yeah, mom and dad's will be cooking or doing something and they'll sing it!" Laito said as he pushed his hair back. "Sing again, mama~ we wanna hear you sing." Reiji said smiling as he looks at mom's direction. Pop Tsubaki then pulled out his guitar and started to strum it, to the familiar beat that we used to play when we all spend time together.

Pop Natsume:

Ladies up in here tonight
No fighting
We got the refugees up in here (no fighting)
No fighting
Shakira, Shakira

As he said those he got up and pulled my mom up, making her twirl and holding her in her arms. As me and my brother smiled as we saw the sight, I felt a hand around my waist and it was Gojo who also placed his chin on my shoulder, smiling as they also watch. Dad Cifer suddenly pulled mom away from Pop Natsume and sang.

Dad Cifer :

I never really knew that she could dance like this (hey)
She make a man wants to speak Spanish
¿Cómo se llama? (), bonita ()
Mi casa, su casa (Shakira, Shakira)

As he sang it he and mom moved gracefully as they dance, my smile never left my lips as I watched. This is nothing compared to any performance that I'll see, this is more amazing than any stage. As the fire of the campfire served as our light. Mom suddenly moved away from dad Cifer walking towards Dad Leonardo, pulling him to stand up.

Mom:

Oh, baby, when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise (sí) and keep on (sí)
Reading the signs of my body (uno, dos, tres, cuatro)

I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie (no fighting)
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see, baby, this is perfection?

As she sang she forced Dad Leonardo to dance with her, since he's a understanding husband he did. Since he believe in a happy wife a happy life. I laughed lightly as they dance. Pop Azusa suddenly pulled mom away from Dad Leonardo as he sang.

Pop Azusa:

Hey, girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing (yeah)

Dad Leonardo:

And when you walk up on the dance floor
Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl (just move)
And everything so unexpected, the way you right and left it
So you can keep on shaking it (let's go)