Chapter 25

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Author's POV

"Princess.." Naoya said as he's sitting beside her, watching as the sun slowly set in front of them. "Hmm?" Sin hummed softly in response as she placed her head against his shoulder as she watched how the sun slowly disappeared. She looked up at him to see the color of the sun setting reflecting to his face, he was already staring at her when she did.

"You look so beautiful." Naoya said smiling, making Sin blush and roll her eyes at him playfully. "You always say that." Sin said, as she playfully punched his shoulder as he let out a dramatic groan in pain. Yet, he also laughed softly after. "Well, just wanna remind you everyday." Naoya said, kissing her cheeks as she chuckled softly. "Hmm? Just wanna remind me?" Sin asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well... For the months we've spent with you, you don't give yourself enough compliments." Naoya explained, facing her to cup and caress her cheeks with his thumb. Making the lady blush slightly as she looked up at him. "You notice little things huh?" She said smiling as she looked at him, he just hummed as he kissed her forehead softly. "We all do." He said, as he kiss both sides of her cheeks to her temple and the tip of her nose.

Making her giggle. "That tickles." She said as she tried pushing his face away from her, he just chuckled and continued peppering kisses to her face. Making her laugh softly. "We love you so much." Naoya suddenly said, before cupping her cheeks and kissing her lips passionately. Which she gladly responded to, placing a hand on the back of his head as she tilted her head to the side slightly to deepen the kiss.

As they're about to take things she slowly pulled away, panting softly because of their deep kiss. "What's wrong, princess?" Naoya asked, as his lips tried capturing hers once again, yet she placed her other hand against his chest whispering softly. "Someone will see us..." She said, as he hummed looking around. "It's a private park... But if you're really uncomfortable, we can go to my place, or we can go in the bathroom... For the thrills." He whispered.

Making the lady blush slightly as she hit his chest lightly as he released a soft groan and a chuckle. He slowly leaned towards her ears whispering. "I'll make sure it's worth the thrill." He whispered, she was about to say something when he suddenly got up. Carrying her bridal style as he walked towards a private restroom, locking the door behind them as he placed her in the sink in the bathroom.

"Naoya- wait..." She said nervously, as he hummed placing a hand on her waist. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, she slowly shook her head. "No... I'm just... Nervous that'll we'll get caught.." She whispered, as he hummed cupping her face once more before kissing her lips passionately. Taking all of her worries away as his mouth did its job on distracting her, she moaned softly against the kiss as his other hand cupped her breast through her dress.

"A-ah..." She moaned softly as he squeezed her clothes breasts. "God... You're so perfect." Naoya whispered as he pecked her parted lips, moving down to her jaw and neck kissing,sucking, licking, and biting it as he's searching for her sweet spot around her neck. "N-naoya.." She gasped softly, feeling his other hand moved down to her waist down to her knees.

As Naoya bit her neck,making her gasp loudly his hand expertly traced her thighs to her inner thighs, before pressing his middle finger against her clothed wetness. "N-naoya.." She gasped softly as she felt like his finger is in yet her underwear is stopping it. "Hmm?" He hummed softly in response as his other hand unbuttoned her dress, as his other hand kept teasing her clothed wetness.