Chapter 6

Naoya's POV

I puffed my cheeks as I read the lyrics Sin gave me, she's actually standing in front of me watching my reaction. She actually edited some words that I used, I looked up at her. "I made some samples too, would you like to hear it?" She asked, I shook my head making her confused as she looks at me. "I'll listen to it with the group, I want you to surprise me with it." I said and smiled at her.

She then nodded her head and walked towards her swivel chair. "You can go then, we don't have much to do anymore. You'll be bored if you watch me edit some lyrics on the others work." She said as she grab a red pen, grabbing a paper as she stared at me. "You know, I hate it when you act weird. You know that we won't ever judge you or your mom right?" I said, making her silent. "What makes you think, I'm thinking that?" She asked, as she say down her swivel chair.

"I just feel it." I said, as I placed my chin on her table staring at her. "Now what makes you uncomfortable?" I asked. "Hmm, not everybody is a fan of polyandry." She said shortly and that explains a lot her mom did tell us that she's sensitive when it comes to them. "To bad, me and the boys are a fan of it and your mom? She rocks she's a cool mom also your dad's." I said, almost boosting.

I stilled when I heard her let out a giggle and flashed me a smile, making me still and stare at her. I love it when she's smiling.

"I do apologize on the behalf of my daughter, ever since what happened to her and Draken she seemed to turn off the emotion called love." Her mother said, smiling sadly. "How do you know about her and Draken splitting?" Toji asked.

"I'm her mom, I know everything she don't have plenty of friends." She said and chuckled. "Ah, I remember where I saw you all now." Her husband Tsubaki said as something clicked. "The band that played on her 18th birthday, you're all young that time." He continued, making our eyes wide as we looked away she didn't even recognize us but this old man did.

"Oh yeah and he used to play the piano too!" One of her husbands I guess his name is Cifer said as he points at Nanami.

"Naoya! Hey!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my cheeks. "W-what?" I asked, looking at her who have both of her hands on both sides of my cheeks. "Are you okay?" She asked as worried is glistening through her eyes. I flashed a smile at her and nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine."

____________

Geto's POV

Gojo has been awfully silent around Sin since us drinking out. What the fuck happened with this ass? I stared at him as Sin handed out the lyrics, which we already saw and heard the sample as Sin was saying some instruction I keep on observing Gojo, who is out of this fucking world. The fuck happened to this man. "Sotaru,come with me." Nanami suddenly said, pulling Gojo out of the room.

"He'll get some scolding alright." Sukuna said as he reads his lines, as Sin excused herself out the room answering some calls. I looked at Toji who has been eyeing her weirdly since I don't know when. "You're making her uncomfortable you know that, right?" Choso suddenly said as he finished his buns.

"I'm not." Toji denied as he continued to look at his paper more like avoiding more interrogation. "What happened? You've been acting weird like Gojo since we've been in the bar." I said, pointing out whatever is fucking obvious for him to speak. "I said it's nothing." Toji said slightly getting annoyed by us. "Oh come on you liar. Speak up." Naoya said getting annoyed by their antics.

"If you're not going to speak up then be professional and work properly." Nanami suddenly said, as Gojo got in the room sitting beside me. "What the hell happened Sotaru." I asked him and glared at him, he just shook his head grabbing his paper and started reading it. I was about to grab him by his collar yet Choso was quick to see it and pull me back. "Oh come on, since when did you all fucking lie." I said getting annoyed by their behavior.