Chapter 26

SPECIAL CHAPTER (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Gojo's POV

"Oh! Come on!" I complained as I lost at a video game against Choso, who doesn't even know how to play this as Sukuna and Suguru laughed their ass off. As Toji and Nanami are talking about something, probably about work. I frowned as I looked at my phone to see Naoya messaging me. "Oi! Guys! Naoya needs help? " I said I was quite unsure.

"Help about what? Did something happen to sin?" Suguru asked worriedly as he walked towards me to peak at my phone. "That brat.." Toji said as he got up to also walk towards me. "No! He forgot to set up the picnic shits or whatever that's called for sin." I said as I waved my phone in the air, as Kento sighed and massaged his temple. "He really just got excited and forgot to set up their date? He came early in the falls that he forgot." Suguru said almost amused.

"Well....we know how Naoya can be." Choso said as he tied his hair to his usual bun, as Suguru also tied his hair. "Well what does he need?" Kento asked, as he looked at me as I scrolled through the list Naoya sent and the references he wanted to follow. "This motherfucker is so fucking bossy." I said. "Bouquets, Wine, foods, a picnic blanket, some basket." I said, as they stared at me frowning.

"What type of Bouquet? Money? Flowers? Or something?" Choso asked, as he stared at me. "What kind of wine? The expensive one or not?" Suguru asked, curiosly. "What kind of foods? Fruits? Vegetables? Takes out?" Sukuna asked as he was scrolling through his phone. "A big basket? Or not?" Toji asked, frowning.

"Among his list the only one that have a clear instruction is the picnic blanket." Kento said as he rolled his eyes. We just all nodded our head in agreement. "Me and Satoru will handle the foods." Suguru said, as he pulled me by the collar of my shirt.

Toji's POV

"I'll go with the bouquets." Choso said, as he immediately wore his black leather jacket and keys walking out the room. "I'll go with the decorations. That leaves you with the wine." Kento said looking at me, making me hum in response before turning to grab my keys.

I walked in the driver seat, starting it when someone got in the passenger seat. "What the hell, Sukuna." I hissed as he shrugged and put on his seat belt. "Just drive, I'll be with you when you buy a basket and you'll  be with me when I buy the wine." He said, grinning from ear to ear. "You have your own motorcycle or car or whatever the fuck you ride." I said annoyed.

"I'm saving gas, men." He said, smirking as he stared at me. "Cheapskate motherfucker." I said, before starting to drive. "Eh? You say it like you're not a cheapskate." He retorted, as he looked around my car as I just rolled my eyes at him before focusing on the road.

Suguru's POV

"What the fuck is that?" I said staring at what Satoru is holding in front of my face. "That's all fucking junkfoods." I said angrily as I didn't allow him to put it in the basket. "What?! Sinny loves this!" He retorted, as he tried putting it in the basket. "You're the one with a sweet tooth here not her you motherfucker." I said, glaring at him. "She likes this though!"

I just ignored him, walking past him as I looked around for foods that Sin loves. As Satoru is whining behind me like a bitch, yet he'd fix his composure every time a fan will recognize us or him and take a picture with him. Who wouldn't recognize a man with white hair anyways?

As we both walked out of the grocery store, Toji and Sukuna seemed like they were having an argument about how big the basket could be. "You idiots." We all turned our heads to see Choso holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolate, as Nanami was standing beside him glaring at us as he's holding a basket that's for the picnic and a wine inside.

"I knew you two would be together." Choso said, as he's shaking his head. As Toji and Sukuna crossed their arms looking away. "Come on let's drive to the park." I said as I'm looking at my wrist watch, they just sigh and dropped the topic. We're about to ride our separate vehicle, when we saw Toji getting in his truck that can fit all of us.

We just looked at each other and got in his truck without asking. "Fucking assholes." He grumbled as he drove us to the park. As we arrived we immediately designed it. Well more like only me, choso, and Nanami did while Satoru, Toji, and Sukuna is playing around. "They'll be here in like an hour or so." Nanami said as he was buttoning up his sleeves. "Do you think, Sin will like it?" Choso asked, as he's looking at the picnic set up.

"Hmm.... She will, she appreciate things big or small." I said proudly as a smile formed on my lips. "Big or small what?" Satoru asked as he placed his arms around my shoulder as I rolled my eyes at him. "Are you guys talking about some weird things?" Toji asked as he's eating some grapes that's in the basket, making Kento walk towards him and smacking his head hard.

They're about to fight when Choso came in between them, as me, Sukuna, and Satoru snickered at the sight. "They're already here, time to go." Kento said, as he properly placed the bouquets of flowers and such in the picnic blanket. "That fast?" Sukuna complained yet we all started to walk towards the other gate to avoid bumping into Naoya and Sin. We didn't wanna disturb their date.

We all got in Toji's truck as we received a message from Naoya in our group chat.

Feral Shit:

She loved it!

We all let out a soft sigh of relief and didn't reply to his message to let him enjoy their date and not get all distracted.

Sukuna's POV

"Where are we going now?" Toji asked as he's starting the engine. "We can mess with Sebastian." Satoru suggested, as he have a smile on his face. "Can we just eat out?" Suguru suggested as he's putting on his seat belt. "Unli wings?" I suggested as I looked at Choso, Kento, and Toji who nodded their heads. "No drinks though! I don't wanna be hangover while I have a date with Sin tomorrow!" Satoru said as he put on his usual sun glasses.

As Toji started to drive. "How did your date go yesterday?"  Kento asked Suguru as me and the others listened carefully. "It was fun, a memory to remember and cherish." Suguru said as he was smiling. "Ah, I'm jealous." Satoru said as he rolled his eyes staring at Suguru and Choso who already had a date with Sin.

__________

We spent our time playing some games after we ate till sun down, while Satoru suddenly got up putting on his Jacket. "Where the heck are you going?" Kento asked pretty much not wanting this white haired man to cause any trouble. "Fetching, Sin. Duh." He sassily replied as he walked out the room, making the rest of us look at each other. "Yeah, he and Naoya will mostly argue." Toji concluded as he finished his coffee.

"Sin can take it." I said, as Suguru nodded his head in response also Choso who's playing some tunes on his bass.