Trailer

Note: This is a continuation to my Super Mario Bros Movie Rewrite.

(Authors Note: Just so you know, this is merely a concept trailer for the rest of the story. I may change some things here and there.)

Song: Sunshine (By One Republic)

In the sunny streets of Brooklyn, Donkey Kong, dressed in a delivery uniform, runs out of Punchout Diner. He dodged by multiple people with a smile on his face as they all smile back and wave to him.

Papa: "DONKEY! MAKE SURE TO ACTUALLY DELIVER THE FOOD THIS TIME YOU APE!"

Donkey Kong: "GOT IT MR.JUMP!"

Donkey runs through the bush streets as, suddenly, something calls him over to a nearby dark alleyway.

???: "Hey, don't you ever want to go back? To go home?"

Donkey Kong: "Well, sure, but....."

???: "Well, I can help!"

Donkey Kong: "Really?!?"

???: "Yep! Name's-"

The figure steps out from the shadows to reveal a small koopa with a spike covered shell, two horns, and a bib with his face on it.

Omelette: "Omelette!"

Donkey Kong stares for a moment before snickering.

Omelette: "Don't laugh at me..."

Donkey Kong busts out laughing as Omelette shakes his head and groans.

Peach: "MARIO!"

Mario ground pounds straight down towards a purple shield as Daisy swings it around and launches him back.

Mario, Peach, Luigi, Toadsworth, and Toad walk through the streets of the Mushroom Kingdom, everyone cheering them on as a group of Toads pull along a very disgruntled Daisy, who is trapped in numerous chains.

Mario: "Peach, I love saving the kingdom and going on adventures, but I'm just a little-"

Peach and Mario sit on a cliff side, watching a sunset as Peach looks over at him.

Peach: "Homesick?"

She then stands, smiles, and gives him a thumbs up.

Peach: "Don't worry! I think it's about time we get you back home!"

Mario smiles up at her.

Peach points out specifics on a map to Luigi, Mario, Toad, and Toadsworth. They are all standing inside of a large room, the walls made of bricks and concrete.

Toadsworth stands atop a pipe piece as Mario and Luigi carry it.

Toad hammers in a screw as Peach uses a fire flower to melt some metal together.

Mario and Luigi kick the pipe into a hole in the wall.

Meanwhile, Omelette, Donkey, and Egad do something similar in a large white lab.

Egad shows them the plans to the pipe.

Donkey carries in the pipe pieces as Omelette rides atop one and Egad motions for them to go over to the wall.

Omelette uses a large paintbrush to paint a seal onto the pipe. Then, the three of them look to one another and nod before Omelette reaches a hand towards the pipe....just as Mario does as well.

Mario and Luigi run into their mom's arms just as she begins balling uncontrollably causing them both to tear up as well, but with smiles on their faces. Their father then walks over, scooping them all up into his arms and spinning around. He goes back and forth with kissing Mario and Luigi's foreheads.