Chapter Nine ~ America

"Don't eat it then you damn child!"

I'M NOT A CHILD! Deep breath.... Don't be scared of this guy.

"Don't you dare call me a child! You damn commie!" With out thinking, I throw my bowl of soup at Ivan. I immediately regret what I've done, but I can't take it back.

The pieces of bowl and soup fall all around him, and the Russian sits there, a smile crawling onto his face.

Shit! What the hell have I just done?

He laughs, I'm now fearing for my life, and Ivan walks over to my side of the table.

I shrink back into my chair, trying to get away, and I can feel my hands uncontrollably shaking.

He stands next to me, staring down at me for a moment, and before I can react, he grabs my collar and I'm swiped off my feet.

Oh god I'm going to die! I'm too young to die! Shit what have I done?

"No! Let go of me! I'm sorry I didn't mean it! I SWEAR!" As the silent Russian drags me somewhere, I plead with him to let me go, I didn't meant to, and I keep trying to escape his grasp. But he has a firm hold on me, and I'm shaking too bad from my fear to use all my strength.

Next I know, I'm thrown into a chair, falling harshly onto cement. He leaves the room and I relax for a moment, dragging myself up. In no time, Ivan is back and glares death at me.

"Pick up the chair." His voice is deadly flat, and I hurry to do as he says, not wanting to anger him furthure.

God, I'm so completely scared. I set the chair back on its legs, and am shoved back into it, only this time Ivan grabs the chair from behind before it can fall.

I don't even see him move as I feel my wrists now restrained, and in a single moment I can't move.

God, he is so fast, please some one save me, I don't want to die! I'm so ashamed as I'm scared so bad, I wet myself. What the hell?

"Aahh poor Alfie." He just chuckles at me. "Are you scared?" He gives me a disgusted look, and I'm left, all alone.

My stomach growls, and thats the least of my worries right now as my head goes into over drive.

Shit! I should have never done that! I'm an idiot, and for it I'm going to die! Ivan is so upset he is going to kill me! Or he will torture me or starve me or throw me into the snow and I'll either freeze or be eaten by those deer or wolves or I'll get lost and never be found again or I'll decay into nothing down here and no one will miss me or remeber me or care about me!

No. Calm down. Deep breath.

I breath, and it takes me multiple minutes before I'm calm again.

"Just relax, you will be alright. Ivan will come back down for you and you will be safe. Or you will get yourself out of this. You will be okay Alfred, you just have to stay strong!" Talking to myself helps.

As the minutes pass and I hear Ivan's footsteps all across the house, then nothing, I can't help but start to freak out again.

That is until I hear footsteps again. They come closer and closer to me, and I don't know if I am terrified or relieved when I see Ivan's face poke around the corner.

I stare at him, too scared to say anything, so I watch him. He stands in the doorway, and he smiles.

"Aahh I forgot to turn de light off. Hope you do not mind." His hand moves for the switch and I slowly come to my senses.

"NO PLEASE LEAVE IT ON PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" Tears begin to trail down my face as I think of being left down here in the dark.

"Too late!" With a flick if the wrist, the light shuts off. It isn't completely dark as the light from the staircase is still on. I see his outline move towards the stairs, and I hear his foot steps walking up the stairs.

"IVAN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE! IVAAAAAAN!" He reaches the top, and the door shuts, leaving me in complete darkness.

Not a single shred of light can be seen and my mind immediately starts imagining things. I hear a rat scurry across the floor, I can see eyes glowing in the corner of the ceiling, I sense something reaching out to grab me from behind.

I scream and wail with all my might, but nothing helps. I strain against my constrains, pinching my skin. Tears keep trailing from my eyes. After just a few minutes, my throat is raw, and I can't hardly make any noise, but I keep fighting, keep screaming and trying to escape my fears.

But I'm stuck with them for another agonizing eight hours.

~AN~
Sorry if I caused anyone feels ;-; But I like thinking that Alfred fears the dark. Also, you should know I'm tempted to stop right here till Sunday. That would be cruel tho, so I think I'll write one or two more chapters in the morning. No promises tho ^~^ Thanks for reading, and as always sweet dreams all!
~Blü~

BTW:
Ivan = Russia
Alfred = America