Chapter Twenty Two ~ Russia

Alfred and I had just finished dinner, and I am now washing the dishes. I don't entirely know where Alfred has gone, but I just let him be. I hum a tune as I wash the dishes, until I suddenly feel arms warp around my waist and a warmth spreads all across my body.

"Hey Alfred." Said American pecks my cheek lightly with a kiss, and begins rinsing the dishes. I shiver at his leaving my side, aware of the chill when we aren't touching.

I continue washing the dishes, as Alfred replies "Do you mind if I use your phone again after we finish the dishes again?"

"Of course not, go right ahead. But you do not have to help me with de dishes if you do not want to." Alfred is my guest, and I don't want to force him to clean.

"It's cool dude. I like spending time with you, and I would like to repay you at least a bit for housing me for so long." His face goes pink ever so slightly.

"Oh please. It's not like I would leave you out in de cold to freeze, all alone. I would not want to have to sit through Arthur's rant for doing something like dat." I laugh, to show that I am joking, but I'm serious about not leaving him to die all alone.

He laughs as well, and he rinses the last dish. With out another word, he walks off to use the phone in my study, and I stroll into my bedroom. It has been an eventful day, and I'm ready for sleep.

I strip, and walk into my shower, letting the warm water trail down my body. I'm still a little sore from our little party last night, but the hot water helps. My face heats up at the thought, and I bury my face in my hands.

I'm just grateful Alfred doesn't seem to remember.

He mentioned something about not even knowing why his boss is mad at him, so hopefully he can't remember anything. I wish I can't. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. But I suppose not all the time.

Perhaps I should at least tell him why his boss is mad at him, just not about the entire night. That would be much too embarrassing for me to stand.

I step out of the shower, and wrap a towel around my waist. I throw on a pair of boxers and sweat pants, deciding I was going to go to bed. I dry my hair as best I can with a towel, leaving it as a rat's nest, and walk back into my room.

Alfred is siting on my bed. And I'm shirtless. And my hair is a mess.

God, talk about embarrassing! My face heats up again, and I can only imagine how red I am to Alfred's eyes. He looks up at me then, and his face mirrors mine.

It's silent, and I can hear a few soft drips hit my bedroom floor, my hair is still extremely wet. And I'm extremely embarrassed, I can't find any words to say.

"U-uh... Sorry dude I didn't... I wasn't.... I don't..." Alfred seems just as jostled as I am as he stumbles up from the bed, and wrings his hands together.

I finally find a sliver of my voice, "Ah, it's okay... I was just... not expecting you."

Alfred stares at the ground, ashamed. "I shouldn't have entered your room with out permission sorry... I was just... I just talked with my boss... and... I guess you could say I started getting homesick so... I thought talking to you... might help."

He refuses to look at me, and I finally get over my initial shock, now I'm just a little embarrassed, but why should I? It's not like it's illegal to take a shower or anything so what is my problem? "It is okay. I do not mind. You can come talk to me whenever you would like." And I mean it too.

He finally looks up at me, my face, not my scars, I'm so grateful for that, and I can see the blush on his face has died down. He opens his mouth to say something, but he can't find the words. I just laugh, walking over to him and ruffle his hair.

He sighs loudly and almost moans, and again his face is flushed red. What just happened? "Alfred, are you okay?"

Alfred doesn't look at me as he replies, "Ah... Well... You touched... my cowlick."

His words ring in my head for a moment, and I'm having trouble understanding what he is saying until I can see Alfred shuffles his feet, and he wrings his hands together in front of a particularly sensitive spot.

It's my turn to blush as I say, "Oh... Sorry, I didn't know."

He still doesn't look at me, "It's okay I don't like to tell people..."

His words trail off and I feel bad for doing that to him. But how was I supposed to know? Sure, he told me to watch the cowlick but it's not like I could know something like that...

Before really thinking of what I'm doing, I slowly bend down slightly, wrapping my arms around him, and kiss full on the lips. Alfred doesn't pull back, he leans in and I can hear another moan come from him as I run my hands through his silky hair again. God, I love his hair.

Alfred and I moved together in harmony, and all the world melted away for as long as we wanted. It was only us, and I loved it.

When we had finished, we lay there for moments, and as I move to get up Alfred looks at me. "Where are you going?"

"To take another shower... uh... do you want to take one as well?" I'm not really sure if I'm asking him to join me or if I'm asking him to use his own shower, but he just answers my question with another question.

"Why dude? You just took a shower!"

"Because I want to." I get up off the bed, and Alfred follows my lead. As I slip into the shower, Alfred does the same just moments after. Even if I wasn't entirely inviting him in, I'm still glad he follows.

~AN~
God, I'm going to hell. But I guess I'm not alone right? RIGHT? Also, I'm kind of too lazy to proof read this time, I don't really want to reread what I wrote so sorry >~< Anyways, thanks for reading, hope it doesn't suck, let me know what you think, and sweet dreams!
~Blü~

Btw:
Ivan = Russia
Alfred = America

~EDIT~
HI :D Sorry caps...but I finally reread this and corrected some grammar issues so sorry to those of you who had to read it with all the mistakes >~< But hopefully it wasn't too bad xD Thanks!