Chapter Ten ~ Russia

Walking away from Alfred, hear almost inaudible wimpers. I ignore them as I walk upstairs, shut the basement door behind me, and go to my bedroom.

Dragging my shirt off, I expose my muscular chest, and I toss the shirt on top of my coat and scarf in the laundry bucket. I do the same with my pants and gauze, and walk into the bathroom. Turning on the shower head and stepping inside, I let my thoughts wander.

That damn child. I let him stay at my place, give him my food, and how does he thank me? By throwing his food around and having a tantrum? He is such a child, he is not fit to be a country. At least I will be able to rid myself of him in the morning.

I wish some of the other countries would like to come visit though. Yao, Kiku, and I have been neighbors for years! But sadly, never once have they wanted to come over. I'm really not as scary as they seem to think! I'm just powerful and bad at socializing...

I wish there was someone I could show the real me to. All my potential.

With those thoughts trailing and swirling around my mind, I step back out of the shower and grab a towel, wrapping it around my waist.

I notice I have a small red cut on my cheek from the bowl, and I place a bandiad over it.
Thanks Alfred. I look ridiculous now.

I shrug, realizing there is no one here to make fun of my bland band aid, and so I replace my gauze. I throw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and saunter back into my dinning room.

On the way, I grabbed a broom and a mop, and with them, I clean up Alfred's mess. When all is said and done, I grab myself another bowl of the now luke-warm soup and sit down to eat.

Only I don't eat. I've lost my appetite, and I can't fathom why. I stare down into my soup, willing myself to eat, but I just can't muster the courage to pick up the spoon.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I sigh, and pick up my bowl again, walking over to the kitchen. I put away the remaining soup in the fridge, figuring Alfred can have that for breakfast.

I have nothing to do, and I know it's late, so I decide to make my way to bed. I didn't eat hardly anything to upset my stomach anyways.

As I walk into my room, I remember I left the lights on down stairs. I'll be damned if I get a high electricity bill this month just because of that damn child.

I walk slowly to the basement, and enter the room where Alfred is staring at me with his bloodshot eyes.

"Aahh I forgot to turn de light off. Hope you do not mind." My hand moves to turn off the light, and something sparks in the American's eyes.

"NO PLEASE LEAVE IT ON PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" Tears begin to trail down his face as I smile, amused at how pitiful he looks and is right now.

"Too late!" With a flick, I shut the light off. It isn't completely dark yet, as the light from the staircase is still on. I turn away, and walk up the stairs slowly.

"IVAN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE! IVAAAAAAN!" I reach the top, and with a small giggle, I shut the door.

Alfred's screams immediately become muffled, and I'm lucky for having just about all the rooms in my house made sound proof.

I stroll back into my bedroom, turning off any and all liglights behind me, and crawl into my bed.

Feeling my eyes grow heavy, I fall asleep thinking, tomorrow will be better.

···TS···

I wake up the next morning, same annoying ray of golden sunlight forcing me out if bed. I swap clothes, changing into sweatpants and a tee-shirt, and then walk to the kitchen making my usual vodka-coffee.

And then I notice it.

Looking out my kitchen window, I see white. Nothing but white. Normally, I can see the trees or something. But there really was a storm last night. And now I was stuck in my house for days or weeks or months.

I wasn't really worried about it at first. I live with this sort of thing, and I was prepared to stay here for months. I have enough water and food. But then I remebred something.

That damn child.

Anger started to brew within, but I forced it away. This was not his fault, and if we were to be stuck here I might as well make the best if it.

I grab a second cup of hot coffee and walk into the basement. I turn on the light, and see that Alfred fell asleep. He must have been exauhsted, because the light does not wake him up.

"Hey." He doesn't stir. "Alfred!" Again, no movement. "WAKE UP!"

My god he could sleep through anything.

I could have sworn I saw his foot twitch at that moment, and decide to do the only thing left I can do.

Or maybe that I want to.

I throw the steaming hot coffee on him.

~AN~
Woooo I got one more chapter done ;w; I'll be writing nonstop this morning so hopefully I'll have more chapters coming before I leave :3 cause turns out I'm not leaving for another fees hours. Who knew? I didn't xD thanks for reading, let me know what you think if you want! And sweet dreams!
~Blü~

BTW:
Ivan = Russia
Alfred = America