Chapter Seventeen ~ America

Did... Did I really just kiss him? What am I thinking? This is Ivan! I mean, I always knew I was bi, but for Ivan? Hell no. Why did I kiss him? Do I actually like him? Was it the alcohol? Or was it that extremely lonely look he gave me as he grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes?

What is wrong with me? I've always feared this Russian secretly, so what's this fluttering in my chest now? I can't like him! It's impossible! But... What if I do like him? There really is a lot to admire about him... The way he cares for nature, how he deals with my mistakes, he can control his actions and emotions, he cooks and does his thing even when I tell him it sucks... Wow... I guess he really does have to put up with a lot living with me... And it's my fault...

I'll make it up to him!

I sit down next to him on the couch, and almost immediately he leans in and we are tangled together in a firey kiss.

He started it, so I go along. I tug on his shirt lightly as our lips migle, our tongues dance, almost fighting eachother.

I can feel Ivan's big hands trial through my hair, and I shiver against him. My hair has always been my soft spot. I can feel his heart beat against mine as I push into him, squeezing all space between us away.

While Ivan's tongue explores my mouth, I trail my hands up and down his back, sides, and chest. I go to lift his shirt so I can feel his skin, and he immediately pulls back.

He looks away, his face intensely red. "Ah sorry... I uh, I don't know..." He stutters, and I feel bad for pushing him too far.

I'm disappointed, but remember his scars are a topic of pain, I just smile at him and hug him, whispering in his ear, "It's okay I understand. Sorry to go too far." This time I get up, and he doesn't grab my wrist. "I'll be right back dude."

He nods, still red, and still not looking at me. I shrug again, and walk into his office.

I dial my president's personal number. There is something I want to tell her. The phone rings and rings, and I realize what time it is.

She is not going to be happy with me...

"Hello, this is Claire Johnson." I hear a groggy female on the other end pick up.

"Hey mom I have something to tell you." I smile, and am excited to tell her what's going on.

"Alfred? Are you drunk? I told you your not allowed to drink!! I thought you were with Ivan! What's going on? Where are you? What are you doing?" My words must be slurred, because she immediately goes into a long rant.

"Please stop yelling mom." That gets her quiet. "I uh... I think I like someone..."

"WHAT?!? ALFRED F. JONES DONT YOU DARE DO-" I hang up, I hate when she yells at me, and I don't want to listen to her rant at me again.

I'm going to enjoy myself tonight.

I walk back into the living room, and the vodka and beer bottles are gone, along with Ivan.

Where did he...?

I decide to look for him, and my first thought is his bedroom. I walk down the hallway, and again his door is shut. I don't bother knocking, I just walk in.

I don't see him, but I see the bathroom door closed with a light on behind it. He must be in there. I'll just wait for him I guess. I sit on his bed, and begin picking at the blanket. His room smells like sun flowers and vodka. Surprisingly, it's a good combination.

I hear the bathroom door open, and I look up to see Ivan in sweat pants and a tee shirt. I see the scars on his neck, and he sees me.

Again, his face goes extremely red. "What are you doing in here?" He doesn't sound angry, just nervous.

"Oh... Uh... I don't really know I guess... I'm just bored... And I'm too awake to sleep so I thought you... And I could talk for a while longer.

He rubs his neck, almost trying to hide it, and he stands in the doorway awkwardly. "Well.. I was dinking of... Going to bed..."

I stand up, "You know, you don't have to hide your scars. I think they are cool, they show how strong you are and what you've been through. They are an amazing part of you! Why do you hide them?"

"You don't know anything." He turns away from me slightly, and I walk up to him.

"I would if you explained." He looks at me, and before he can say anything, I plant another short kiss on his lips. His face goes extremely red again.

"What are you doing? Are you really so drunk?"

I'm shocked he said this and I guess it is a little true, but I do think I like him. I thought he likes me too though... Isn't that why he grabbed my wrist?

"No, I'm not drunk. You grabbed my wrist first, I thought you wanted something. I thought you wanted me. Was I wrong?"

"Ye... You... I..." He can't find the right words, and I don't understand why.

"Can't you talk? What is it you want? I can't help if I have no idea what's goin-"

Before I can continue, he plants a light kiss on my lips, and slowly, he pushes me to the bed. I lean back, and lightly graze the scars on his neck. I lovingly trace each one, and I can feel Ivan wants to pull away, and but I keep my hands locked on the back if his neck so he can't get away this time.

He relaxes, and he pushes into me, even closer. For once since coming here, I'm filled with happiness, and it's all thanks to that damn Ivan.

I smile into our kiss.

~AN~
Bruh ;-; so, I was thinking of making this a lemon chapter, but I chickened out xD I just don't know if I want to yet... Anyways, sorry if the making out scene is bad, its my first time writing something like that. Thanks for reading, let me know what you think, and sweet dreams!
~Blü~

BTW:
Ivan = Russia
Alfred = America