37. Well, I F***** That Right On Up.

"Well, you fucked that right on up mate."

"You know what Clide, I'm changing your contact name to Mister Fucking Obvious," Oliver says as he makes his way into his high-rise penthouse.

"I'm sorry Oli, I didn't mean to make things worse," Clide's voice says,  sounding apologetic over the phone.

Oliver's frustration begins to fade as he takes a deep breath, trying to regain his composure. He moves over to the plush couch in his lavishly furnished penthouse, tossing his Mickey ears onto the carpeted floor. The space around him is meticulously designed, filled with expensive furniture and extravagant décor that lacks any personal touch.

"I know you didn't, Clide. It's just... everything feels like it's finally how I wanted it and falling apart at the same time," Oliver replies, his voice heavy with disappointment.

Just as he settles into the couch, his phone buzzes again, indicating an incoming call. He looks at the screen and sees Carmen's name flashing. Taking a moment to compose himself, he answers and merges the call.

"Carmen, hi," Oliver says, trying to sound collected.

"What the hell happened, Oliver? As thrilled as I was to see on my Twitter feed that you're coming home again, I hope to God you're turning it down. I actually really like him for you."

Oliver sighs, catching Carmen up on the conversation as Clide tries to keep himself quiet. Oliver's trying to convey the complexity of the situation better than he did the first time. As he talks, he paces through his opulent penthouse, the surroundings reflecting the same lack of warmth and personality that Oliver used to embody.

The space is impeccably styled, with pristine white walls adorned with expensive artwork. A grand piano stands in one corner, untouched, very very untouched. Shelves are lined with awards and trophies sit meticulously organized, devoid of any personal mementos. The emptiness of the space starts to weigh on Oliver, an unfamiliar feeling settling within.

Carmen listens intently, her voice filled with concern. "You're such an idiot, and we're here for you, but you have to understand how it feels for Shayne too. You've put him through a lot."

Oliver's footsteps slow as he reaches the floor-to-ceiling windows, gazing out at the cityscape below, Hollywood practically giving him the finger. "I know, I just... I never expected to feel this way. I didn't expect to find someone like Shayne. And now, it feels like I'm losing everything."

Clide's voice cut in, sympathy seeping through his words. "Sometimes, Oliver, we have to make tough choices to pursue our dreams. But don't forget that dreams can change and evolve. You have to decide what's truly important to you."

Oliver's gaze drops to the floor. "I don't even know what's important to me anymore. This place, all this stuff... it's so empty."

Carmen's voice carries a hint of reassurance. "We just want you to be happy."

Oliver sinks onto a nearby chair, the weight of his choices bearing down on him. He closes his eyes, his voice barely above a whisper. "I just wish I had all the answers.

Carmen's tone softens, filled with understanding. "You have the ones you need."

Oliver takes a deep breath, feeling a glimmer of hope amidst the confusion. "Thank you, guys."

 "You're family, Oliver. We'll be here for you no matter what," Clide says. "Just promise not to do anything else drastic without telling us first, yeah? I think we've both had enough of hearing about your life secondhand."