Chapter 30

I look at the suit and the wig that is in front of me. It's Sunday and the yearly event will happen in about 1 hour.

"You really chose blonde hair." I said to Butler Ray on the laptop.

I wore a vest and coat from Giorgio Armani. The vest and the coat are light beige colored while the dress shirt is from my own closet. I matched it with dark brown leather shoes from Saint Laurent.

"How do I look?" I asked Ray after standing in front of the laptop.

He smiled. "Blonde suits you."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled too. I stared at my own reflection in the mirror. I look like my dad...maybe if they got a son, he'll look like this. He'll be favored by my father since he wanted a son.

I sighed. I talked to Ray for a few minutes before saying goodbye. Then I called Leora.

"Hi." I greeted on the phone.

"Spend time with me." She uttered.

I sat on the sofa and bend down to put insole pads on my shoes so I can look more taller. Matangkad naman ako pero dahil nagpapanggap akong lalaki ay kailangan mas matangkad pa.

"I'll go to you as soon as possible. I just need to go somewhere important."

We didn't get to meet yesterday dahil may pinuntahan sila ni Kuya Aki nung friday night. Hindi din kami nagkita nung friday night dahil pagkatapos ng... halikan namin ay inistorbo kami ni Kuya Aki at sapilitang sinama si Leora papunta sa kung saan.

They just got home earlier kaya hindi ko din siya napuntahan kanina.

"Fine. Call me later." She said and hung up.

Taka akong tumingin sa cellphone. Is she mad? She didn't sound mad but I feel like she's mad. I called her again. She didn't answer.

Yeah, she's mad.

I want to go to her condo but since I'm all dressed up and almost late to the event ay hindi ko na tinuloy. Dumiretso ako sa lugar kung saan gaganapin ang yearly event.

I unbutton my coat as soon as I step out of the vehicle. I gave my key to the valet and walked through the stair while fixing my watch.

"Nice car." The woman with a red gown said. I looked up to see that many people were watching me walk.

Damn. Thank goodness I wore a mask.

"Thanks, it's just a ferrari." I said and smiled a little.

"Just a ferrari? Only six units were made and she got one."

I heard the man beside the woman say. I didn't mind the stares of people around me and walked inside.

A very classic place welcomed me. I could hear a famous brand singing and people inside were all wearing expensive clothing. Wow, this is how rich people party.

"Son of Raymont Rivera?" A famous business man said as he approached me.

"He's a friend." I said using my deep voice. I would get caught if I talk using the normal one.

"So you also work for the owner of E.V.E like Sir Raymont?" Another man asked. This one is a CEO of a famous car brand.

"I am the owner." I said casually. They all gasp.

Agad na lumapit ang isang matanda. "It's nice meeting you Sir. I'm Ron Piñeda, owner of Piñeda Enterprises."

Tinanggap ko ang inilahad niyang kamay. "Nice meeting you."

"Would you like to talk about business, Sir? I have a lot to offer-"

Hindi niya na natapos ang sinasabi ng may sumunod na nakipag kamay saakin. Ngiting ngiti ang matandang lalaki saakin.

Curseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें