Special Chapter

Eto na guys ang special chapter. Enjoy reading! Mabuhay ang mga bading!🥳

Note: This is unedited so expect a lot of errors.

Thank you for reading and voting for my story. I love you guys! Magsusulat na ako ng bagong story, mwah!

.....

I have a problem. Ever since I came back to her, we both got addicted at something.

"Aizel! Aizel! Ah!"

Yes, we got addicted to this activity. We seem to do it everyday...damn.

I groaned and bit her shoulder as I look at our reflection. Our expression shows how much pleasure we're both having. We're both sweating and lost in the pleasure.

"Look at me." I commanded her as I thrust my two fingers inside her.

She trembled from the pleasure. Hinihingal siya at mahinang umuungol. I lick her neck and held her jaw.

"Look at me, Ma'am." I whispered in her ear.

"Nngh..." She moaned.

Her eyes are sleepy and filled with lust. Ngumisi ako. She's such a cold woman but look at her crumbling from my touch.

"I said look at me." I whispered again and bit her earlobe.

Her nails dug onto my forearm. Mukha siyang hirap na hirap na tumitig saakin mula sa salamin.

I bit my lips from the view. Damn it, this is making me more turn on.

We're both at her room. In front of her big vanity table to be exact. Pareho kaming nakaharap sa salamin and yes.. both naked.

"Look at you." I teased.

Kinagat niya ang kamay ko na nasa jaw niya. I smirked.

"I swear Sanchez if you don- Ah!" Her threat turns to loud moans when I started thrusting my two fingers inside her.

I kiss her back as she keep moaning and trembling from the pleasure.

"Stop! S-Stop, It's t-too much. I can't take it. I c-can't, I can't..." She begged.

Tintigan ko siya sa salamin. Ilang luha ang tumulo sa mga mata niya dahil sa sarap. Her nails scratch my arm and few seconds later she cummed.

Niyakap ko siya nang muntik na siyang matumba dahil sa panghihina. I carried her to the bed. She's still trembling kaya niyakap ko siya.

"F-Fuck." She groaned and bit my neck.

"I'm gonna do this to you soon, Aizel. I swear you're also gonna tremble from too much pleasure." She whispered angrily.

"I already did, nakalimutan mo na?"

She glared at me but she smirked too. "I would never forget."

Napailing ako at lumayo ng kaunti para sana linisan ang KALAT namin.

"Where are you going?" Tanong agad niya at hinawakan ang wrist ko. Her eyes show fear.

Pinanliitan ko siya ng mga mata na iniwasan niya. "I'm gonna clean you up."

That's our another problem. She seems to be scared. Takot siyang baka iwan ko siya ulit. And I get that. I understand that.

"It's gonna be quick, alright? I love you." I assured and kiss her.

She blushed. Binitawan niya ang hawak saakin at hinayaan ako. I could still feel her stare but it's fine.

Bumalik ako dala ang pamunas at undergarments. I clean her up and put undergarments on her.