Author's note

Hi this is soreinyx! If you're reading this, it means you have finished reading my story entitled 'Curse'.

Hi guys! How are you guys doing? I'm sorry if ngayon lang ulit ako nakapag publish ng story. This story took me almost 3 years to write. Yup! Almost 3 years! I gotta say that Aizel is the most complicated character that I wrote. Mahaba tong story because I want to illustrate her emotions properly. We all know that she's mentally unstable. I want to show how she feels and how she perceives the world.

I know not everyone who has depression, anxiety etc are like this but I want to illustrate it properly by writing Aizel.

I want to thank you guys for supporting and reading this story.

About Aizel

Aizel Cipher Mariano Sanchez was one of the complicated charactes I've wrote so far. When I was editing the story I realized how mentally unstable and fucked up she is and that's how it suppposed to be. A question will always come to my mind:

Is it nature or nurture?

It was mentioned in the story na yung mother side ni Aizel ay may history sila ng mental illnesses including her mother and there's a high possibility that she also inherited it, but if you noticed, I started the story in her childhood kung saan makikita kung paano siya tratuhin ng Dad niya. It is also contributing factor yung mga tao sa paligid niya like her fake friends. She was already affected early. She always try to seek comfort on others. Try to find someone who can understand her. When she saw Leora and when she(Leora) asked Aizel if she's okay (nung nakajacket siya kahit ang init), Aizel thought that Leora might be someone who'll understand her. That's why tuwing may nangyayaring masama ay palagi niyang nakikita si Leora. Hallucination lang yung makikita niya before mag pass out because she always longed for someone who'll comfort and understand her- and she thought of Leora that way.

So nurture ba or nature?

Nung time na sinaktan niya ang sarili niya para hindi mapagbintangan ay isa sa mga sign na iba ang pag iisip niya. Dun palang malalaman mong iba siya. Her way of thinking is different because she was special. Aizel was gifted. She can learn things quickly. She was gifted and she was also cursed because of the inherited mental illnesses.

Still the question, Nature or nurture?

They say that what you experienced will shape and define you in the future. Did she lost her sanity sa kung paano siya tratuhin ng Dad niya? Or is it her fate to be put in mental hospital because it's in her blood to be insane?

Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. If you have any questions, just comment and I'll try to answer the best I could.

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you'll continue reading my future works! Labyu all, mwah mwah.