Give your story part a title

LUCY POV

I am sitting in my room when Hinata came in. He came and sat next to me on my bed. He told me to hold my hair up and I did so.

But instead of biting my neck he wrapped a bandage around it.

"What is this for?" I ask after he is done wrapping

"If I bite you neck too much things would get bad" Hinata informs me

He grabs my left arm and brings it to his mouth. He gently licks a spot on my arm. Then he ever so softly bites down on my arm.

The feeling sent tingles all through my body. I slightly gasp and my back arched up a little. He releases me from his grip. He wraps my arm that he bit and leaves the room.

I sigh as I get up and walk to my window. I open it and am greeted with a slight breeze. My hair flows back and I breath in the air. I close the window and walk out on my balcony.

I stand up on the railing and then I just lean forward and drop. The mansion was like 10 stories high. I loved feeling the breeze as I fell. As I was reaching the bottom I breath in.

When I breath out I form a pink cloud under my feet. I slowly float down to the ground. When I reached the ground I took out a key from my pocket.

The key was on a silver chain. It was something that I found one day in the mansion. It always intrigued me so I always keep it with me now.

I start walking to the garden, there I see Natsu. He spots me and stands up to face me. There was no time to run away. I had to face him again sooner or later. I walk towards him and sit down right next to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize what kind of situation you were in" Natsu apologizes

"It's okay" I state

"I wanted to tell you something, I started to remember something" he tells me

I look at him shocked. I didn't think he would ever remember anything. Being that he is always so dense. I gave him a look that told him to go on.

"I remember watching an explosion and crying, I also remember a cabin, there was a room with blood splattered on the walls. I can also remember walking in a forest or woods with a girl and I looked happy" he says to me

"You just had to remember those parts huh?" I chuckle softly while depressed

"I wish I never made you that stupid letter, I wish I just let you forget" I tell him truthfully

I looked back down and I could feel his stares. They were piercing me I felt like I was going to cry right there.