The details

SORRY PEOPLE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT BECAUSE I GOT IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL AND MEH PARENTS ARE BEING REAL BUTTS AND SAID THAT I CAN'T BE ON THE COMPUTER THAT LONG I MEAN WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE MY PARENTS!!!!.......WAIT NEVERMIND FORGET I SAID THAT PART IT IS FRIDAY AND I AM BRAIN DEAD :P

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Natsu P.O.V*

"Wait so your saying what I think your saying?!?!" I raised my voice at Lisanna.

"Yeah i'm sorry Natsu but we are working on it" Lisanna said

"Well I am helping out on this one and no one can stop me I lost her once and i'm not going to lose her again and we need to hurry fast before anything bad happens." I said while walking out of the infirmary.

I walked downstairs and everyone was yelling and gasping then I found master at the bar talking to Mirajane. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder he turned around and stared at me before smiling and talking about how happy he was to see me.

"Thanks gramps i'm happy to see you to but tell me what happened exactly." I said to him

"Oh so Lisanna already told you then I guess I can't keep this from you forever." the master said while bowing his head.

"Zeref showed up and started terrorizing Magnolia and asking for a certain person and as you know that was Lucy and somehow he got information from someone on where Lucy is so he showed up here...." he paused before going on.

"He finally found our guild and forced us to tell him where Lucy was but little did he know she was in the guild and she gave herself up and left with Zeref." the master finished

"So he just took her by force then we got to go save her gramps!" I yelled.

"Natsu what do you think we are trying to do we have Freed and Levy trying to pinpoint her location but we can't take charge until something happens." the master raised his voice at me.

"What do you mean we can't charge yet he took Lucy by force I think that means we charge and beat him to a pulp!" I yelled even more furious.

"Natsu we can't because she left at her own will Zeref didn't force her to do anything ok she wanted to be with Zeref so she left and we can't do anything about it until they start something bad!" the master yelled at me

I ran out the the guild because I didn't want anyone to see me cry and I started running towards my house once I got in I saw a note and read it...I couldn't believe it this can't be happening I ran towards the guild and showed the master.

"Is this enough proof to start charging gramps." I said with annoyance

"Yes my boy this is enough to start charging." the master said and I grinned Zeref was going to be in a world of pain when I get there he isn't going to get away with this.