Twists

NOW I KNO MUST OF YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME FOR DOING THIS AMD BY THIS MEAN SOMETHING IN THE BOOK SO IM NOT GOING TO TELL U BUT WHEN U FIND OUT PLZ KEEP ON READING MY BOOK BECAUSE ALL THESE THINGS HAV A TWIST TO IT SOME FOR THE GOOD AND SOME FOR THE BEST SO YEA OH AND WHEN I START THIS CHAPTER U PROBS GOING TO BE BE LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SERIOUSLY BUT U KNO THINGS HAPPEN SO HERE IS CHAPTER 8 IT NOT GOING TO BE LONG SORRY IM TRYING MY BEST BUT I HAVE TO WORRY BOUT GETTIN GOOD GRADES IN SCHOOL AND STUDYING FOR MY SOLS AND EVERYTHING SO YEA SO I AM GOING TO SHUT THE HELL UP NOW AND LET YOU READ THE CHAPTER :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Natsu P.O.V*

I saw lisanna talking to Minerva when she whispered something into Lisanna's ear and she had and evil smirk on her face this couldn't be good. I walked over to Lisanna and tapped her on her shoulder and she jumped in fear that I was behind her she put on an innocent smile but I wasn't buying the whole I'm a good girl act of she knew something about where Lucy and Zeref was she better spill about it or else I wil make her spill blood.

"What are you doing?!" I said in slight anger

"I was talking to Minerva about what happened to Lucy at ask if she knew about it." she said while not making eye contact with me. I grabbed both of her shoulders and squeezed them tightly while Lisanna winced in pain.

"Cut the bullshit lisanna I saw you smirking while Minerva whispered in your ear now tell me what were you doing!" I yelled more pissed then ever that she might know where Lucy was.

I bowed my head in anger I couldn't believe that lisanna was into to this...no I don't want to believe that lisanna was involved in this she is too innocent to do this stuff I just can't believe it not until I know for sure that lisanna is involved. I looked up to see lisanna bowing her head so that only her mouth was showing. She stayed like that for a while and I was I about to speak when I was lisanna smirk again but not like the other smirk this one was pure evil I looked at her in fear and she started laughing manically I let go of her shoulders and I could feel a dark aurora surround her.

"Hahaha you don't get it do you well your about to find out hahahaha" she said with pure disgust and evilness.

The ground started to shake then she started to float into the air I was in utter shock what happened to lisanna I couldn't believe this but yet something felt wrong this didn't feel right but I couldn't put my finger on it then I heard someone call me name. I turned around to see I bright white light then all of a sudden I see a girl pop out of the ligh

It was Lucy

"Lucy what are you doing here...how did you get here....where where you" questions started flowing in my brain then Lucy walked over to me.

"Natsu.....this is a dream wake up.....come on Natsu wake up!" I heard Lucy's voice started getting lower...it sounded like Gray's voice in fact.

"Natsu wake up!" someone yelled as I quickly sat up and gasped for air.

"W-W-What happened and how long have I been out?" I asked confused and just as Gray was about to answer I cut him off.

"Wait if I'm here then that means everything was a dream!" I shouted as I ran out of the fairy tail infirmary.

I ran downstairs to see Lucy sitting at the bar all by herself and I ran up to her and tried to hug her bit she was too fast and quickly moved out the way. She turned around and asked me what my problem was and what did I want then I did what I thought I would never do. . . I started crying. Lucy looked at me in surprise and I just buried my head so no one could see me.

"Luce I thought that he took you!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Who did you think took me. . . Wait you shouldn't be worried about who took me because I beat you up really bad didn't I" she started to chuckle

"I thought Zeref took you." I said quietly as I looked up to her and she had the must shocked face I have ever seen before.

Before I could say anything Lucy grabbed my hand as dragged me out the guild. I tried to get free but she had a death grip on me. She finally let go when we entered a deep part of the forest.

She turned around to face me and she now had a scared look on her face."

"H-H-How do you know about Zeref Natsu!" she yelled at me with fear

Wait so was it true or was this situation getting serious. I told her everything that happened in the dream and she just starts pacing back and forth. She kept on muttering "this is bad. . . This is really really bad" and I was now wondering what was going on.

She told me about her life and how her mom was the dragon queen. I was totally shocked how could this happen so this means that Igneel is still alive I thought.

"Wait what does any of this have to do with Zeref" I said

She looked up at me with years filling her eyes

"I-I-It's horrible. . . .." She started

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE:

HEY READERS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE GOT MY REPORT CARD. . .  ANYWAYS YOU COULD FILL IN THE REST OF THE INFO ANYHOO HOPE YOU LIKE IT I ALSO DONT OWN ANY FAIRY TAIL AND ALSO I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO SILENTRIVERCREEK GO FOLLOW JER AND READ HER BOOKS CAUSE SHE REALLY NEEDS SUPPORT ANYWAY SHE HAS THREE BOOKS AND MY FAV OUT OF ALL OF THEM IS THE REBORN PHOENIX SO UEA DO IT!!! OK NOW VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE ALSO FOLLOW ME. . . WELL IF YOU WANT TO THAT IS
-starts crying- GOODBYE EVERYONE